“Excellent food! A must-try.”

Crafted The Art of the Taco
Ranked #14 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: NOT a Mexican restaurant.....this is a serious TACO JOINT. You will not find authentic Mexican here.....only creative gourmet tacos. A FRESH experience for your tastebuds.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Pros:
- The tacos we had were great. As a place that prides itself as a taco joint rather than a Mexican restaurant, I very much enjoyed their unique twists on the taco.
- The portions were just right. It's not crazy American-sized portions that are actually two meals in one, but the dishes definitely hit the spot.
- The atmosphere is very casual. You have to walk by the entire kitchen in order to get to the seating, which I thought was an interesting twist.

Cons:
- Can't think of anything...

Overall:
A great place to get your taco fix.

2  Thank Buddos

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I cant remember her name but the owner of Crafted is awesome when it comes to food and flavors! This is not some generic Mexican taco joint. This small downtown location is big on changing things up with what you thing is just a taco.
I would recommend the Dirty South Nachos with the pulled pork on top.
The Fedora sandwich is the best but you cant really go wrong with anything else.
I would recommend the spicy sweet chili sauce to dip the fries or sweet potato chips.

As a Greensboro native, I eat here at least once a month. You will not regret it.

3  Thank Jebritt3099
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We decided to stop in for dinner because it was close to The Carolina Theater where we were going to see a show. It was a small place so we had maybe a 15 minute wait, but it was well worth it. There are lots of "non-traditional" flavor options (i.e. Mediterranean, Cajun, Asian, etc.). My husband wanted to try the stuffed avocado with the vegan chorizo. I don't like any fake meat, so when he told me to try it I grimaced, but did. I have been a convert to this stuff ever since. For the main course, I went with the traditional fish tacos and my husband had the falafel tacos. They did not disappoint. the service was also excellent. Our server was willing to answer all of our questions and make suggestions. This place is our new go-to restaurant in Greensboro.

1  Thank BlueSuedeShoez
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stopped by here after dropping my kids at camp. Unable to make up my mind, I asked if I could please try one fish taco and one falafel taco. Honestly, I figured the fish would be my favorite. Wrong. The falafel taco was AMAZING and I'm so glad that I asked if I could mix and match my options. When we go back to pick up the kids from camp, we're coming back to work our way around the menu! (BTW, much appreciated the refills on the iced tea without me having to ask.)
Everything was fresh, delicious and innovative. Fish taco was good too - but falafel taco was unique and awesome. mmmmmm!

2  Thank 4JAAZ
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I've visited this place twice and each time has been pleasant. It's a small restaurant so on Friday and Saturday nights, you'll have to be prepared to stand in a line to get a table, a line that can be literally out the door. The tortilla chips are made in house and I think the guacamole is delicious. I do find the appetizers to be a little expensive in my opinion, but I think everything else is reasonably priced.

1  Thank Contrice