“Awesome kabobs!!!”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #77 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awesome kabobs!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Just had a 4 person meal from Zoe's. It was awesome! Loved the kabobs. The steak was marinated and delicious. Roasted veggies=awesome. Fresh fruit was actually really good, not just a fruit cup quality assortment.
I would rather eat here than mythos. And I love mythos.

• Visited December 2013

NC
“Very good, quick, Greek meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I passed by this place many times, but never tried until a few months ago. Since then, I have been back many times. The menu is Greek/Mediterranean. I LOVE the tabouli salad, which is very fresh and had orzo mixed in with lettuce, etc. I usually add delicious chicken skewers, which are marinated and moist. This is a terrific place, especially for a very tasty, quick and relatively healthy lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“I Love Zoe's Kitchen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is a great place for a fresh and healthy Greek-style lunch, or dinner. The place is always clean, the staff is friendly and helpful and the food is always fresh and flavorful. They deliver their creative meals very consistently. I loved their grilled shrimp salad with white beans and cucumber dressing, but it has been taken off the menu for some reason. They will sort of tweek the shrimp salad for me, but have not had the tasty white beans on my last few visits. The potato salad is a nice light version without the heavy mayo. The flavor of the grilled shrimp and meats is always the best. That really adds to any dish they serve. Love this place!!!

• Visited July 2013
North Carolina
“A New Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

For years I've lived less than 5 miles away from Zoe's, however this year was the first time my husband and I had ever taken the time to visit and see what Zoe's had to offer. I had a rough idea on their menu, but had never heard about it from friends of family. And so off we went, a bit apprehensive about what we were about to try. Boy, was that for nothing!

It almost immediately became one of my new favorite restaurant from the moment that hummus hit my taste buds. They serve the best hummus I've ever eaten, hands down. The entree was equally drool-inducing- I enjoyed the steak wraps, which come served with fresh steak and one of the most incredible dipping sauces ("yogurt sauce") I've ever enjoyed in my life (no exaggeration). Their ingredients are fresh and never lack in amazing flavor- everything they offer accents every other menu item beautifully. I go here and leave immensely satisfied and eager to visit again.

As Zoe's isn't your 'traditional sit-down' restaurant I cannot say much in regards to the service, however the manager there has almost always been the one to serve us and he is simply amazing.

I eagerly await my next visit to Zoe's- undoubtedly in the very near future!

• Visited September 2013
Yadkinville, North Carolina
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food everything tasted very fresh my daughter cleaned her plate and wanted seconds. Nice outdoor area but we chose to eat inside. Good location.

• Visited September 2013