“One of the best in the area”

Homeslice Pizza and Subs
Ranked #194 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I and two grandchildren had lunch there. The pizza was outstanding (large 5 toppings). Lots of toppings and very tasty. The crust was perfect, northern style and just enough spice. We also tried the garlic knots. They were also very good, buttered with garlic, not too much garlic. All of us tried them and agreed they were very good. The chef brought us pizza balls to try. They were pizza dough filled with cheese and pepperoni. All I can say is they did not last long. Everyone loved them. Overall we as seniors and our 10 year old and 16 year old grandson and girlfriend all agreed we will come back and make this one of our favorite places to eat. Check out their menu. There all many other things we plan to try, chicken wings, subs and much more.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place has the "real" thing for Western New Yorkers...beef on weck and wings. Everything I have had there is wonderful and the staff is great!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We love supporting local, and I love the fact that Homeslice is in the college area, They have excellent marketing and the service is good. I was disappointed however with the pizza we had delivered- canned mushrooms and greasy crust. Not awful, but not worth it either. The cheese pizza we got for the kids tasted like frozen pizza. An upgrade to fresh ingredients would make a HUGE difference.

They look like they have delicious sandwiches and other items, so we will likely try again sometime, but unfortunately our first impression was not positive.

1  Thank Clint V
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The pizza taste good and the fries were good also but this place is too expensive for the small amount of food they give you. I visited one time and have not been back. When me and my co worker left we had to eat again before we left work.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Sauce is great, I'm stuck on the Spinach Margherita.
People are crazy for pizza balls, but I haven't tried them.
Owner great to work with, will make you any kind/way you want.
They deliver, but I pick up.