TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,377 results
All reviews greensboro coliseum great hotel king suite convention center fresh fruit complimentary breakfast cookies easy access would definitely stay here again the breakfast area breakfast staff off the highway front desk staff excellent stay staff was friendly fitness room clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entire staff provided tremendous service in every encounter starting from check-in, front desk, breakfast and beyond. Elvis was especially helpful and friendly and took time out of his day to chat with me. Great experience overall!

Trip type: Traveled on business
JohnM19497, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay. The staff and I are very pleased that you experienced such amazing service as our guest. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

I have never been in a room that looked like frat party after frat party had taken place in there. A wore out couch with fluid stains everywhere, ottoman cover frayed and worn out, lamp shade bent and creased, multiple stains on the carpet. Can't believe they would put anyone in this room!!! Couldn't wait to leave!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. If you would like to reach out to me at the property I would be happy to discuss your experience and resolve the matter to your satisfaction. I apologize for for the condition you found the room in. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Great staff, clean rooms, great breakfast area. Highly recommend.
My only issue was the amount of transient people around the hotel parking lot and near the hotel. I was asked for money and a ride more than once. Of course it had nothing to do with the hotel itself, and out of their control, but I'd say be careful in the area. Otherwise, I felt safe in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JohnM19497, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It was great to read about your experience as our guest. I am very pleased you found our staff, rooms, and breakfast met, and even exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

We love your hotel. Everything was very clean and welcoming. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was amazing. Everything was fresh and delicious!! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The staff and I are very pleased that you had such a wonderful overall experience as our guest. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

The hotel is great but the breakfast is not up to standards. The hotel staff are quite helpful. The management should take a second look at the beds as they are falling apart. Overall a pleasant experience

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am sorry you were disappointed in the new Hampton Inn breakfast. I was pleased to read about our staff. We look forward to your return.