Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$137
$93
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$72
ComfortInn
$84
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
$96
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$63
QualityInn
$144
$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$199
1,207 results
All reviewsgreat hotelgreensboro coliseumcoliseum areaking suitecomplimentary breakfastroom was spotlessfresh fruitconvention centerwould definitely stay here againcookieseasy accessbreakfast staffoff the highwayfront desk stafffitness rooma great stayindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Although the room was a tad small compared to older properties, the updated look and feel of the place made the visit a pleasure. The breakfast was pretty standard, but the food didn't seem quite as fresh.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our wonderful property. Our guests, just like you, love us and we feel very priveleged to serve the Greensboro and Triad area. If you are in the area, please try us again (our suites are very spacious).

Regards,
Karen Grissom/General Manager Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. This is definatley one of the more nicer hotel in the area. Resteraunts are very easy to get to and it is really close to Fpur Seasons mall. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. The staff is very friendly. I would definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! As leaders in the industry, we want to set and raise to bar for customer service and cleanliness and strive for excellence each day. Make sure to tell you friends and collegues about us and be sure to stay with us again when you are in the area. We want you here!

Take care,

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a really nice addition to the Hilton Family in Greensboro. The hotel is extremely clean, the rooms are very comfortable and clean, and the staff was great!! There are many restaurants within walking distance and the hotel is easy to reach from the interstate.Big thumbs up to this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! I love the thumbs up! We yearn to get this feedback and are so glad that you are happy with us. Please stay with us again real soon!

Safe and happy travels,

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed here 7-9 July 2013. Stayed in 2 2-Queen Bed Rooms. We were up for NC A&T State University New Student Orientation. I chose the hotel because I to do travel with my bleach cleaners and one traveler indicated she did also and did not have to use hers. It also had a lot of good reviews. I am glad I did stay at this hotel. I almost did not want to write this because I wanted to keep this clean peaceful hotel in its nice unworn state for when I was up visiting again. But I could not do that. Smile! The hotel is clean and peaceful. It is in a nice area, convenient area and easy access to major highways. The Four Season mall is across the highway, Hooters & Biscuitville are behind the hotel. Everything is close by located on High Point Road. The front desk staff were all helpful. The hotel puts out bag breakfast (water, apple, muffin, breakfast bar, mints) just in case you have to leave before breakfast at 0600. Hot breakfast had fresh fruits, waffles, eggs, a meat of the morning, and all the other goodies you may see at others but all was fresh. Exercise room was nice with equipment having their own TVs to watch and some with built in fans to keep you cool. Shower head was a nice one that worked, beds were nice, sleep was peaceful even close to a highway. The only two things I was not happy with was one the room cups are not microwaveable. Normally I can nurse a cup of java or tea as I am a busy bee, so once you heat your water in the coffee pot you have to drink it at once. Second was I did not like the bar in the tub area so close to the shower head area. I’m about 127 lbs and hit my elbow twice when washing. So after that I paid close attention to keep the bruising down on me. Overall, I would stay again. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank msworldadventure

Thanks for sharing! Others, just like you, are fond of our hotel and it shows in these great reviews. We are the blessed ones for being able to serve wonderful guests such as yourself. Our staff is the best and we certainly want to accomodate every one with the best service possible. Please come back and see us again, we love having you here!

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had a very good experience here. We arrived at the hotel very late after driving nine hours. The Man at the desk was very accomodating and helpful. I was very impressed with our clean room. The top things off, breakfast was great with a big selection. I hadn't stayed in a Hampton recently. Days later when I needed a hotel room, I found a Hampton.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Donald S
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank for your feedback! We love serving our guests and take pride in our customer service and cleanliness. Please come back to see us again, we want you here!!

Regards,