“Great Stay, Great Service!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area
Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fairborn
“Great Stay, Great Service!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I came to Greensboro to attend a Graduation Ceremony at the Coliseum and it was within minutes. It was very convenient. I loved the stay, this is a new facility and the staff are very professional. I checked in with no problem, breakfast was great, the service was great. The waitress staff was so helpful and the front desk personnel were very prompt in addressing my concerns. I'll choose this hotel again with no second thought. I enjoyed my trip and will not hesitate to make another reservation here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 11, 2013

To say that this hotel was well above my expectation is an understatement. The location was extremely convenient ...just off Interstate 40. It only took me 7 to 10 minutes to drive to my business meeting the next morning. Good restaurants are nearby.

The room was vey nicely appointed with a modern/contemporary flair. The bed was heavenly. The staff was very warm and friendly. I was on a business trip so I was only there for one night. I did have an issue with my remote control for the television. It did not work. I reported it to the hotel staff and within less than 5 minutes a guest services employee came up to my room and brought a replacement.

The breakfast buffet was extremely good consisting of a large variety of hot and cold breakfast foods.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone needing a room in the Greensboro area.

BOH of Atlanta

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Betty H
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for your awesome review! We want to be leaders in the industry, not just another hotel, and so our goal for excellence is set everyday. I appreciate your feedback and encourage you to back and stay with us again when you are in the area. You deserve the best!

Safe and Happy travels,
Karen Grissom General Manager Hampton Inn and Suites GSO Colieum Area
Granbury, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inn and Suites that we've ever stayed in. You can always tell the new ones by the nice wide halls. This hotel is right off I-40 in Greensboro, extremely easy access. There are restaurants within walking distance which makes it a great place to stay. If you have to go to Greensboro, or through it, plan on staying here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elaine P
Your response is much appreciated! I love getting these great reviews and anticipate more to come. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and are coming back. We want you here!

Warm regards,
Karen Grissom General Manager Hampton Inn and Suites GSO Coliseum
Fuquay Varina, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

It was clean and while our room was narrow, it was definitely good for a one night stay. We were in town for a baseball tournament about 95 miles from our home and this hotel was a great location to lay our heads for a night. Hope they maintain it well as I believe it is a relatively new hotel. Breakfast was not anything exciting, but then again, continental breakfast in the US is definitely loaded with carbs!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Lisa K
Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate your feedback and am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have added more heart healthy options to the breakfast offerings, such as fresh oatmeal, fruit, hardboiled eggs and lean meats, and cereals. Hilton is also going to roll out additional options so be looking forward to that!

When you are in the area again, try us out one more time. We are ranked #3 out 75 hotels for a reason!

Safe and Happy travels,
Karen Grissom General Manager
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The rooms were spacious, spotless and tastefully decorated. The bed linens very fresh and cozy. The fitness room and common areas were also well maintained and spotless. I will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. Love the complimentary wifi to HHonors customers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SueECharlotte
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate your opinion. Our goal is to exceed expectations and we hope this was accomplished with yours! When you are in the area again, please come back and stay here. We want you here!

Safe and happy travels,

Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum
Buford, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Loved this hotel! Will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone traveling to Greensboro. The rooms are spacious, decorated just beautiful, and love the long work desk. Front desk staff is very friendly and the area is great surrounding the hotel. Many good restaurants and a mall at this location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Phyllis B
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. We try our very best every day to exceed expectations and I hope it showed in our customer service and cleanliness. We are ranked #3 for a reason, our guests love us!

Tell your friends and collegues about us, you all deserve the best!

Warm regards,

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites GSO Coliseum
NC
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We're in town for a basketball tournament and stayed one night at the Hampton Inn. It was about a 15 minute drive to the Greensboro Sportplex. I am a self professed clean freak when it comes to hotels. This was BY FAR the nicest hotel I've stayed in for the price we paid. They wash all of the comforters every single day which made it nice to stretch out and take a nap. Beds were very comfy and room was clean. Complimentary cookies and drinks were enjoyed by all. They also have a great loung area where our team brought in pizza and pasta and there was ample room for everyone. Continental breakfast was complimentary. Not the greatest but it hit the spot and was included in the price. Kids enjoyed indoor pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be glad to return next time we are in the area! Great staff!

1 Thank sunshinedaydreams
Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate your time and effort in letting us know how your experience was. We try to be team friendly and if there is one thing I can appreciate, that is cleanliness! When you are back next year, please stay with again. We appreciate you and treat you like family!

Safe and happy travels,