“Perfect condition and spotless”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area
Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Charlotte, NC
“Perfect condition and spotless”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The rooms were spacious, spotless and tastefully decorated. The bed linens very fresh and cozy. The fitness room and common areas were also well maintained and spotless. I will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. Love the complimentary wifi to HHonors customers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SueECharlotte
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate your opinion. Our goal is to exceed expectations and we hope this was accomplished with yours! When you are in the area again, please come back and stay here. We want you here!

Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Buford, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Loved this hotel! Will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone traveling to Greensboro. The rooms are spacious, decorated just beautiful, and love the long work desk. Front desk staff is very friendly and the area is great surrounding the hotel. Many good restaurants and a mall at this location.

1 Thank Phyllis B
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. We try our very best every day to exceed expectations and I hope it showed in our customer service and cleanliness. We are ranked #3 for a reason, our guests love us!

Tell your friends and collegues about us, you all deserve the best!

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites GSO Coliseum
NC
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We're in town for a basketball tournament and stayed one night at the Hampton Inn. It was about a 15 minute drive to the Greensboro Sportplex. I am a self professed clean freak when it comes to hotels. This was BY FAR the nicest hotel I've stayed in for the price we paid. They wash all of the comforters every single day which made it nice to stretch out and take a nap. Beds were very comfy and room was clean. Complimentary cookies and drinks were enjoyed by all. They also have a great loung area where our team brought in pizza and pasta and there was ample room for everyone. Continental breakfast was complimentary. Not the greatest but it hit the spot and was included in the price. Kids enjoyed indoor pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be glad to return next time we are in the area! Great staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sunshinedaydreams
Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate your time and effort in letting us know how your experience was. We try to be team friendly and if there is one thing I can appreciate, that is cleanliness! When you are back next year, please stay with again. We appreciate you and treat you like family!

Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum
Midlothian, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Came to Greensboro to see the Jason Aldean Concert. The Hampton Inn was located near the Greensboro Colsieum; thus I chose this site to stay overnight. It was an excellent choice! Could not have asked for a better experience. Room was spotless, bed was comfortable, everything was more than I anticipated. Thanks to everyone!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Bonnie Shoaf M
I'm so glad you enjoyed staying with us for the concert! I heard it was great. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and letting others know about your experience, we appreciate your time so much. When you are in the area again, please stay with us...we want you here!

Take care,

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum Area
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Well, almost...

After being open around 7 months there are still some very basic glitches that have not been corrected. The TV connection was extremely bad. From what I found out while there this problem has been going on since it opened. I could only get a few chanels to come in at all and even then they were often pixillated or just went black. I was told it was probably a faulty cable hook-up and they could not fix it during the two days I was there. Then the Microwave would not heat. That was swapped out for one with no turntable, but at least I was able to heat my food. I was told the hotel was full and so I was unable to try a different room although I was told it was not only my room having trouble with the TV.

The decor was magnificent! Not the ubiquitous beige, but a restful cool toned theme. The newer style of furniture was also a plus. The A/C was quietly efficient.

The breakfast was the usual fare found at the Hampton. All was clean and well stocked.

The business center has two computers and was fast and well stocked.

Good location for restaurants and other needs like gas stations.

Unless they can bring the TV reception up to par I will not stay there again. Lots of other choices in Greensboro!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
I'm so sorry you had this issue. I'm not sure what you were told, but this is the first time we had a problem with any of our TVs. We did correct it, however, so I appreciate your feedback (good and bad). As a new hotel we are still working out the kinks and as a leader in this industry I hope you try us again so that we can prove that you should stay here. We are ranked #3 on tripadvisor for a reason, our guests love us.

Hampton Inn and Suites /Greensboro Coliseum Area
Huntersville, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have traveled for business quite a bit over the years and I have found that Hampton Inns are very consistent in many locations. This Hampton Inn has raised the bar because of its newness and great design and amenities. Loved my stay here.

1 Thank Bruce M
Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to be serving such great guests like yourself and are blessed to be here. I appreciate you telling everyone how great we are and hope you stay with us again when you come back to this area. We want you here!

Karen Grissom/General Manager
Hampton Inn and Suites/Greesnboro Coliseum Area
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I was here 8 nights and did not have a complaint or issue. Great location and easy access to I-40. I would stay here again without any doubt. Nice room, great staff and very nice / clean hotel.

1 Thank Billy S

Tell your friends and collegues about us, you all deserve the best!

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites GSO Coliseum