“Great hotel with excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area
Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great hotel with excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Brand new hotel with very hard working staff. Beautiful rooms with bedding cleaned every day, just like advertised. Dood small gym with one elliptical, three treadmills and one stationery bike and it is oprn 24 hours. Great pool. Coin laundry very handy to take care of all workout clothes. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank CTraveller2
sawyer_11, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. We want you here!

Karen Grissom/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I participated in an event held at this hotel. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and inviting. The front desk was very kind and helpful. I was early and he offered assistance to unload my car and carry in for me. The young man that helped me was above and beyond helpful and anxious to provide good service. They made sure this little ole lady was comfortable while waiting for instructions where to set up. He even showed me where the tea and coffee area was. I was able to connect my computer thanks to their assistance as well.
I personally did not stay the night but a few of my friends did and they were very pleased with the rooms and service. They gave a very good reference if I wanted to stay in the future.
Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Char B
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great people such as yourself and our wonderful community. I truly believe in the power of networking amd motivating eah other. if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask,

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Due to the nature of my trip, I was only able to stay at the hotel one night.... Even with the short trip, I was impressed with everything from the staff to the decor to the location. I would definitely choose this location again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank NCHotelGal
Thank you, once again, for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. We want you here!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

What a great atmosphere for the Wedding Guild luncheon. Such a beautiful place to hold any type of event and surprisingly upscale for what I understood Hampton Inn's to be. Very modern yet cozy. The staff is awesome and so accommodating. Everything was sealed with a smile. Love this place!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are new and fresh. Very modern and comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sherry G
Thank you once again for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. Our staff is wonderful and we want you here!

Lenoir City, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean with a great staff. The Generel Manager is accessible , friendly and professional. This is a star in Greensboro and a star for the Hampton Inn Chain. When you go to Greensboro you gotta stay here.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words, we so blessed to a part of this great community and serving wonderful guests such as yourself. I appreciate your time in writing this awesome review and hope that when you are in the area again, you stay with us. We want you here!

Safe and happy travels,
Karen Grissom
General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

The hotel is perfectly clean, smells good, new design, all amenities, good food, great people, close to everything, great selection of restarants nearby. I travel carolinas weekly for work so i feel like i am someone who knows and this is my new place for gboro.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank tcronicles
Once again, thank you for your kind review! I sincerely appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. We have such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve such great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. We want you here!

Warm regards and happy travels,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Oh man, where do I begin with this review. I have stayed at all the Hilton properties in Greensboro and this by far is the best has to offer. So, here is where I begin when you walk the through front doors the smell of freshness makes you take a deep breath and realize you are home. I was greeted by Terry who is amazing. The past 2 months of me staying there he knows my name which makes feel extra special. It's not too many hotels I have been to where the remember my name or even welcome me back to the property or even try to hold a conversation. Everyone in my company I work for says Terry is a keeper for the company and we hope to see him grow because he doesn't need to go anywhere. Ok, enough about terry, the rooms are spectactular nice,clean,fresh,spacious,cozy and very inviting. The housekeepers know what they are doing and are clearly trained very well. I have yet to come back to my room and was not properly clean. So KUDOS to housekeeping staff..

The morning crew which we tend to pass by becasue me and the team are always runnning out the door. But , we did have breakfast the other day and Labarrbra ( i thinks thats how its spelled) she had a very friendly attitude and Caraletta is always so bubbly in the morning she gives us the extra push when we looked like we are just rolling out the bed.

Room Tip: Terry, LaBarbara, Carletta these are great people to get to know when you stay there. Very humble, s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank qualitytraveler23
I appreciate your nice remarks, it's very kind of you to review our wonderful property. I'm blessed to be a part of a great team and to be able to serve great guests such as yourself. If you are in the area again, please stay with us. We want to see you here!

Safe and Happy travels,