“Almost Big, Big, or Colossal: Your Choice”
Review of Big Burger Spot

Big Burger Spot
Ranked #23 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I don't eat red meat very often, so when I do, I want the really good stuff. I want a burger that can be cooked medium rare. I want to eat at a place where I'm asked "how do you want that cooked?"

If the menu includes sweet potato fries, I volunteer to be their forever customer. My favorite is the Carolina Burger (cheddar cheese, chili, slaw, mustard, and onions) but there are about a dozen other standard choices PLUS "Build Your Own." There are even a dozen choices on the french fry menu.

Then you get to choose the size! And you can choose between Angus beef, turkey, or their own veggie burger.

I don't live in Greensboro but when I'm over there, I'll drive across town just to eat at Big Burger Spot.

PS: I've read reviews about less than stellar service or food and all I can say is "did those people let management know?" because I'm confident that the owners care and would fix whatever they can fix.

3  Thank Jeanie F
There are newer reviews for Big Burger Spot

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was heading way out Battleground Ave to get my car washed at "Golden" about 1:30pm and wheeled into this parking lot shared by a filling station and The Burger Spot. The parking lot set aside for the Burger Spot was almost full. In a previous trip I had ordered a large Carolina Burger and fries. I remembered that the "Huge" burger is in fact....really "HUGE" so I ordered the "Almost Black & Blue Burger" from the lady who came out to take orders from the line of customers. Even at that time of day the place was packed but I was hungry and the line was moving at a good pace. There is both inside and patio seating. The place was alive with some great country music (but not loud). The cook staff were a happy bunch that were fun to watch. They looked like they worked well together and communicated well with customers. I timed my order......slightly over 9 minutes. I took my drink and burger out to the patio since it was a pleasant day but cool. My B&B burger was excellent. I plan to go back soon.

1  Thank KbarUpit
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love this spot. You can get your burger cooked to order. Great taste and flavor. Their chick is great as well. Salads are huge and at a great price. Love the outside seating and you can bring your dog (outside only). The cooks and the ladies that take your order are super friendly. Love this place.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Talk about fast good food, this is your place. Small place on a busy street that has good quick food. Service is fantastic, the owner is in house, and the prices are good.

1  Thank Rich W
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Our burger was delicious! With the taste of a real outdoor grill and not a seared like-grill taste of the chain burger places. We'll return again and again.