“Totally Awesome Burger!”

Big Burger Spot
Ranked #22 of 922 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Wow, Wow, Wow … this place is AWESOME! The backyard burger is the bomb!!!!! It was perfectly cook (just a touch of pink inside) and nice an juicy without all the grease. Piled high with applewood bacon, crispy onions and at the recordation of a regular I substituted the bbq sauce for their BS Sauce … That stuff is GOOD and you can by a bottle to take home!!!!! The fries and onion rings were also good … we got both. My girl friend got the chili and a side salad, both of which she really enjoyed (Note: the side salad is a great value). I can’t wait to go back … I was told the brisket is fantastic and the outdoor seating looks inviting (it was to cold on the day we went to enjoy it.) It was crowded inside but we found seats easily.
The menu offers a lot more choices than I expected for such a small place. The staff is super friendly and the service quick for a cook to order restaurant. If you have yet to visit the Burger Spot … DO SO … you want regret it one bit!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Ok so this is a local spit not a big chain so it gets points in my book just for that.

The young lady who took our order was, well uh no other way to describe it, rude.

The burger was ok the bun was massive (or more accurate high). Fries ok nice and meaty but clear out of a bag. As for the onion rings the were so thin they reminded if those dried out of a jar type mom puts on her bean casserole at turkey time.

To be fair the rest if the staff was nice and the little place was nice and neat.

1  Thank R0adguy
Reviewed March 19, 2013

It is easy to drive by the Big Burger Spot, with its location right next to a gas station, but you would be missing out! The menu is extensive and they feature great features. The prices are more expensive than fast food and sides are sold a la carte, but they are custom made to order and are of high quality. There are more options than 5 Guys for different tastes
The restaurant also features an outside patio with about 8 tables that is fenced off to give a feel of privacy from the busy Battleground road traffic. Right now, they're also working with a local artist to raise money to help animals by creating a mural on the patio.

Check it out for a great burger!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I were introduced to this place by some friends. Wow, the burgers here are fabulous.

They have all ranges of burger sizes and toppings, i like the Pimento burger best. My wife gets the salad :)

They also have a whole bunch of toppings for fries.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hubby and I were in town for a concert and we read about the Big Burger Spot on tripadvisor! Once again, the reviews were right! The food was super! The hubby had a burger which was cooked perfectly and I had a chicken sandwich which was very flavorful! We also enjoyed the sweet potato waffle fries and a yummy macadamia nut cookie. After leaving we stopped and Bog park and met a lovely couple and told them about our delicous lunch we just enjoyed, turns out we were talking to the step-dad of the owner, small world! :) Great place and great people!!!