“Pricey but great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Visit web site to confirm location
Description: Visit web site to confirm location
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite place to order, but there are a few things that keep us from ordering every time - price, distance, and website.

The prices are too high for our budget, when I can take the family out for a sit down meal for just a few more dollars.

There is only the one location. I am so thankful they will deliver all the way out to my neighborhood when several closer delivery places will not, but the distance makes for looooong waits. If I pickup, we get it hotter and faster. I just don't care for the traffic pattern in that area of town. Even when traffic is light, it a bit of a pain to navigate and wait for all the lights.

The website and ordering system is clunky. My wife hates to call in orders, and their site will error out on payment (three times w two separate cards) often... I ended up calling the order in (and paying at register with one of the cards the website would not take) because it had been a while since we had their fabulous deep dish. I mentioned the website issue, but they didn't seem to take note or care... not sure why they wouldn't want to ensure that channel was working...

Reviewed July 20, 2016

After working all day and fighting the I 40 traffic I didn't want to leave my hotel so I choose to order a pizza from them, The order arrived about 20-25 mins after I called (was quoted 35 mins). The pizza was very good, hit the spot.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

This was the worst pizza experience we've had in a long long time.

The pizza bread was chewy, rather tasteless and greasy. We also ordered Jet's bread which was the worst bread we've ever had; We had to throw away the bread in garbage!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Last night we ordered pizza from Jets. It is the best pizza in town. We had it delivered and the driver forgot the salad. He was so fast to redeliver the salad we didn't even notice! Amazing service and food. Best thick crust ever!

Reviewed February 5, 2016

We had a thin crust, one topping pizza from Jets. We didn't know anything about it. We had a coupon in the mail. But it was pretty good, nice flavor, seemed fresh, and we'd chose this over Papa Johns or similar pizza places.

Been to Jets Pizza? Share your experiences!