We selected this hotel partially because of the reviews and the Tripadvisor ranking. While we have nothing major to complain about, I'm surprised at the high ranking. Rooms were clean but for a suites hotel, I thought they were a little small. Staff was pleasant and let us check in early. Coffee in the lobby tasted terrible. The "hot breakfast" was pretty standard for hotels of this type. Again, a decent hotel but nothing to distinguish it from others in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites