“Superb”

GreenLeadersSilver level
ALEXANDRIA
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2009

The first time I stayed at Springhill Suites was about 3 years ago and I've been staying there ever since. The service and accommodations are always exceptional. The rooms are clean and equipped with everything you need and the staff is always courteous and professional. The atmosphere is very relaxing and stress free. If you haven't stayed in one, you need to experience it first hand. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
SHSGeneralManger, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this review, June 9, 2009
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to our hotel. It is guests like yourself who are the ambassadors of our hotel. The comments you have shared will help other travelers when making a decision to stay at our property. I hope that we continue to provide you with an enjoyable, stress-free stay with excellent service and accomodations. We thank you for your comments!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2009

Our church brought 36 teenage girls and mothers to the Women of Faith Revolve Tour in Greensboro. Sean was wonderful in scheduling our rooms 6 monthes prior to the conference. The hardest part of the whole trip was getting the right girls and mothers in each room. Sean was again wonderful, helping me rearrage the type of rooms and scheduling adjoining rooms to help with our personality placements just three days before check-in. The check-in process was incredibly quick. The hotel was clean, service was wonderful, and the breakfast was delicious. If I am in Greensboro again I will stay at the Springhill Suites.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
SHSGeneralManger, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this review, June 10, 2009
Thank you for posting your comments about your visit with us during the Women of Faith Tour. It was a pleasure working with you to coordinate all of your group's details. We understand that it can be tricky having to arrange travel accomodations for multiple travelers. It is our priority to anticipate your needs and prepare for your specific requests prior to you ever arriving to the property. Our staff is pleased that you found the hotel to be an excellent choice for your group. Please contact me if you need accomodations for the Women of Faith Conference this November. We hope to see you back then!
Palm Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2009

I reside in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. and became very sick. I went to 20 plus Doctors in Florida but could get no answers. I was at my end when I found this Doctor in Greensboro, North Carolina. I called and made reservations at the Spring Hill Suites which was one of the best moves I had made so far. I went to the Doctor and found what my condition was and they had to do surgery on me. I came back to the Hotel and spoke with young lady at the front desk and told her what was going on. Now I am from out of town with no family or friends. I no longer got to my room and Mr. Branch the General Manager called me and wanted to no what they could do to help me out during this time. If I need a ride or medicine frrom the Drug Store are any type of food someone on his wonderful staff would help me out. They checked on me daily too see what I needed from the front desk to housekeeping and even the maintance employees. I still cannot believe the kind hearted staff Mr. Branch has trained.

I still have to go back and forth to Greensboro about every three months and no that I have my home and friends at SpringHill Suites and would think of staying no where else.

The kindness they give too me made me a true Marriott fan and will stay no where else when I go on any other trips. I am now a Platinum Elite member now and most of the time is spent in Greensboro with Mr. Branch and wonderful staff

I was just there for twenty days in December and had to have some test done in Durham which is about 60 miles away and Mr. Branch offered to help me get a room closer and my answer was No Way. I will all stay at the SpringHIll Suites In Greensboro

I worked in Retail for over 40 plus years and now I am a 100% disabled veteran and no how hard it is to find the right people and train them but Mr. Branch really has the touch along with all the rest of his management staff.

Thanks for helping to save my life.

Ken Paylor

Stayed August 2006
1 Thank KPaylorPalmBeach
From the moment your first stayed at our hotel, it has truely been a pleasure having you as an extended member of our hotel family. Your kinds words about our hotel and staff is what makes our job so rewarding. It is helping people like yourself, that gives us a purpose to make our hotel more than just a hotel. Your continued loyalty to us does not go unseen and we thank you for your business. You know that we are always here to help you in any way that we can. It has been a pleasure to serve you over the last three years. We will see you soon!
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2009

We booked a block of rooms at Springhill Suites for our daughter's out of town wedding guests. We chose Springhill for it's location, and the outward appearance of the property. The staff was excellent to work with, and were very responsive to our needs.

The wonderful surprise was that the hotel turned out to be far nicer than we expected for the lodging price. Breakfast was delightful, and the suites were well sized, clean, and attractive. Even my brother (a surgeon accustomed to 5-star hotels) expressed his appreciation for the accomodations. I think he learned something about value from his stay!

I would highly recommend the Springhill Suites in Greensboro!

• Liked — Well sized rooms, nice breakfast, great value, accomodating staff
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you for your sharing your comments about your wedding group that you placed at our hotel. I know this was a very special time for your family and we are glad we added to that memorable experience. Our vision is to exceed all of your expecations by providing an hotel experience that is like no other. Being compared to a 5-Star hotel is an honor! We hope that you will return to visit us again. Congratulations again to your daughter!
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2009

Over the past two years my family has stayed in this hotel multiple times a year and have enjoyed our time there. We have also found the staff very friendly and ready to resolve all issues.

The last time my wife and I stayed in this hotel was Sept 28-4 Oct 2008. My son plays college football at one of the local colleges in Greensboro and was injuried during a game. His injury required surgery, so we rented two rooms so that we could take care of him immediately following the surgery. The staff went out of there way to make our stay as comfortable as possible during a stressfull period. It was our home away from home!

We will difintely stay in this hotel again and would recommend it to our friends and family.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you for sharing your posting on tripadvisor.com. I am pleased to here that we have been your hotel of choice the last couple of years. We remember your visit when your son was injured. Our staff is happy to hear we assisted with your needs during that stressful time. I can personally emphathize with your son as I have had some bad sports related injuries as well. Hopefully, he has fully recovered now and is back on the field. We look forward to seeing you back with us!
New Lenox
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2009

We are a travel soccer club there for the US Soccer Developmental Academy Showcase. The rooms were everything we could ask for CLEAN and well serviced. The boys all enjoyed the breakfast and were treated with respect.

I can't say enough about the staff and how special they made us feel. We have already booked our return trip with them!

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — Nothing really
  • Stayed June 2008
maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2009

My family and I have stayed at the SpringHill Suites 2 or 3 times over the past 2 years. There are many places to choose from in Greensboro and we have stayed in several but will now only stay here. The entire hotel is clean and comfortable and the suites are fantastic. Roomy, and clean and well appointed. The front desk personnel are so friendly and accomodating. Anything you need they are more than happy to help with.
Our last trip to Greensboro was to be with our son, who was hurt at college, and we stayed in adjoining rooms for a week. Every need we had was met not only quickly and efficiently but with true concern for our welfare.
Great place! We will be back!

• Liked — room size, comfort and cleaniness
  • Disliked — no outdoor pool
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family