“AWESOME STAFF!!”

SpringHill Suites Greensboro
Ranked #10 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had an issue this past weekend (9/29) and I needed a room IMMEDIATELY. I came into town early in the am and I was greeted by Kaarle (Asst. Mgr.) and Lynn (Front Desk), I was given a HOT MEAL, WARM SMILE, GREAT SERVICE!! The room was fixed up for me after a long drive, the room was IMMACULATE and my stay was PERFECT! Im looking forward to going back there and using this establishment!! Thank you STAFF!! KUDOS!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you again for your nice comments regarding your recent stay here at the SpringHill Suites Greensboro. We take great pride in our service and our Marriott Hospitality. I will pass your kind words tonto Lynn and Kaarle! We hope to see you on your next trip!

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Greensboro

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Received a sincere warm welcome from Deshawn Daniels(front desk), when checking in for our stay 14 - 16 Sept 2012. Mr. Daniels also provided us with helpful directions to local areas, needed during our stay. We recommend this hotel to anyone needing to relax and expect genuinely caring during their business/leisure trips. Excellent location to shopping and dinning. Simply home away from HOME!!!

Room Tip: Lower floor room are closer to their excellent breakfast service.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you again for your kind comments regarding Deshawn! He is truly wonderful and our "ROCK" star! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

August 23, 2012-Rm 302: Location is QUIET and away (two blocks) from mega traffic noise on Wendover Rd. It's also close enough for all (and many) services. Spit distance from I-40 and great access to Greensboro. SUPERB front desk customer service. Attention to detail was evident throughout the property and no bugs. Through wall heat/cooling unit more quiet than most....no through wall unit is completely quiet. Room was nice design (different) and appointed well. Bath sink seperate from toilet/tub-shower. All was super clean (and mildew free). Great bed...firm but not hard. Nice dining area w/ great personable service. Turkey sausage-tasty treat, eggs nicely done, ample fresh fruit. Either these folks are great actors or they really do care that your stay is remarkable. You'll really like the quality and value. Bob B

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thanks for recognizing all the wonderful benefits that the SpringHill Suites Greensboro has to offer. Your acknowledgement of wonderful staff is very much appreciated. I am honored to get to work with such great people. We hope to Welcome you back soon to the Greensboro SpringHill Suites!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

As a frequent traveler, I cannot easily remember places I have stayed after a day or two. They are simply a 'commodity' - a place where I sit to do my consulting notes, work, eat a bit of breakfast, & sleep. I'm not all that picky about the arrangement of the room - if it has a computer desk, wired / wireless access, a comfortable bed & a decent shower - I am good to go. Because my work often takes me to Greensboro, I needed to find a place that would not be a hassle. I personally have stayed at three Marriott properties here in West Greensboro, but I find myself returning here. I found a place where I am made to feel really welcome - where customer service comes with a smile.
An example - Just a moment ago, when she learned that I needed to use the space, the breakfast lady personally prepared the little 'board room' off to the side of the eating area - she came in to arrange the chairs, vacuum the floor, & she placed cold water on the table for my work partner & me.
I had been bragging to the general manager (his role was unknown to me at the time) about "Lynn" & "Karl," a couple of really nice employees who had personally helped me with issues in the past. They seemed to want to 'go the extra mile' to ensure that my stay was a good one. I have stayed here enough that they remember my name when I come in the front doors - often late at night.
I happily recommend this hotel - if you have a choice of Marriott properties in Greensboro, I truly think you will be treated here - as I have been - with a smile.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Awesome! Thanks for recognizing our wonderful staff that the SpringHill Suites Greensboro. I am glad that find our board room useful. It is a great room to hold small meetings. I enjoyed talking to you in the lobby the other day. If we can ever do anything for you please let us know.
We look forward to your return trip back to Greensboro!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We choose Springhill Suites by Marriott Greensboro from reading Trip Advisors reviews and were notdisappointed. The rooms were not huge but laided out very well with a small living area , mini kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave. Large bathroom/shower area and super comfy bed. Great a/c. Very good morning breakfast and evening happy hour with local food and beer. Wonderful. Very reasonable

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Awesome! Thanks for recognizing all the wonderful benefits that the SpringHill Suites Greensboro has to offer. Cozy comfortable guest rooms to the delicious food selections at breakfast. Your acknowledgement of wonderful staff is very much appreciated. I am honored to get to work with such great people.
I would love the opportunity to meet you on your next visit and I hope it will be soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Good location with very comfortable beds and small living/kitchen area. Very clean. Plentiful breakfast with attentive staff. Evening beer and wine with small plate meal. Quick check in with knowledgeable staff, offering information and directions. Greeted warmly be staff each day. Many restaurants and shopping nearby. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! It is so exciting to hear that you enjoyed our staff, the rooms, the breakfast and all the amenities in between. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Just would like to thank Lyn and Charlene and Ron they where all very friendly and went out of there way to make sure we had ever thing we need.
Thank you again great dinner suggestions. The room was clean and well supplied. The room was smaller than I had envisioned but overall met our needs. I will definitely be back!
Helena

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! It is so exciting to hear that you enjoy our staff. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon! I would love to know about the next time you are with us; if you get a chance please e-mail me at shs.gsosh.gm@marriott.com when you reserve. Until then, take care!