We stayed here for one night while traveling to a volleyball tournament. The hotel and rooms are updated, clean, spacious, and convenient to I-40, downtown Greensboro, and many nearby restaurants. Our room had 2 doubles plus a pull-out sofa, 2 tvs, desk, microwave, and refrigerator. We had the included breakfast in the morning which was standard fare, but was kept refreshed and hot. Good service from the front desk staff and speedy check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your SpringHill Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites