Tripadvisor
Greensboro
All reviews room was clean cable package front desk greensboro airport nice place to stay great customer service oatmeal one night stay kelly housekeeping pets channels
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had to come to Greensboro for a business meeting and wanted to stay somewhere affordable. I decided on this location because I had heard good things about the rooms. But the best part of this location is an employee by the name of Kelly Collins. Not only was she helpful and knowledgeable, but she was very sweet and very entertaining. She made me laugh from deep down and made me feel at home for the short period of time I was there. I 100% recommend this location not just for comfort but for that particular team member, Kelly Collins.

Trip type: Traveled on business
i0156, General Manager at Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Mrs. Julian Woods

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Greensboro Airport.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Clean, comfortable, affordable and most of all friendly staff!
Early flight landed me at this location, although shuttle services aren’t provided. There were a few options provided at check-in by staff. The gentlemen on third shift was very accommodating. Had to extend my stay for another night at the Inn, Tonya was helpful and very pleasant. I was even enrolled into their rewards program that will offer future traveling perks. Thanks you guys! (Red Roof Inn Rocks)

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear NIKITIA MAUL,

Thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor Review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the RED ROOF INN GREENSBORO AIRPORT.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I have been staying in hotels because I'm looking for rental properties to move into and by far the Red Roof Inn near the airport has the best customer service by far! The rooms are nice and always clean. The employees here are always frienly and very helpful! I have stayed at every hotel on 68 and I will only stay at the Red Roof Inn now.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Amanda

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the RED ROOF INN GREENSBORO AIRPORT.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

The lady that checked us in (Kelly) was very nice and helpful. Rooms was clean. Was nice that red roof allows your pets to stay at no extra charge. It also has free breakfast. Definitely would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
i0156, General Manager at Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write TripAdvisor Review.. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Greensboro Airport.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

We stay often and it feels like home. No complaints. comfy beds always clean. If I have any problems it is taken care of right away! Thanks so much for Great care and hospitality! Tonya is always so accommodating. Thank you all.

Room tip: Super or deluxe are best!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
i0156, General Manager at Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Greensboro Airport.