“First stay here”

Ranked #19 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Roanoke, Virginia
“First stay here”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was my first stay here. It was rather stressful the first day as arrangements were very poorly planned by my company. Upon arriving the 2 ladies at the front desk were very welcoming and put my mind at ease. (I wish I had gotten their names!) Bobby was also working during my stay. The entire staff was wonderful. The rooms are nicely appointed and spacious. It was great to be able to get breakfast before going to work. I also got to enjoy some time at the pool...it was very relaxing after a full day of training. I was there for 2 nights and was able to attend the manager's reception which included some good food and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic..so glad there was pepsi). I have asked my supervisor to plan my future overnight stays at this hotel. Thanks to everyone for a job well done!

Room Tip: I had a room on the side of the hotel over-looking the pool...it was a decent view and it felt priva...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
I absolutely love having a new regular guest! It was so kind of you to tell your story on TripAdvisor I so happy you were able to tell your story. I hope to see you on your next trip to Greensboro. Maybe on a Tuesday or Wednesday so we can have a pepsi together!

Thanks,

Fairfield Inn Greenbsoro Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
California
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Two elevators, good WiFi, good-not-great breakfast (eggs and bacon looked and tasted like add-water-and-stir variety), super firm mattress, decent shower pressure and big towels. The pool is clean but tiny (less than 10 yards long).

Room Tip: Half the rooms face highway 68. The other half will be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We take all comments to heart and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Greensboro.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This Fairfield is located close to businesses such as Volvo and near I-40 in Greensboro. The airport is 5 minutes away. This hotel is very clean and well appointed in the Marriott Fairfield style, however the staff are very personable and willing to assist on any subject. The breakfast is better than most FI and has hot foods such as eggs, breakfast meats, waffles, and all the fruit and healthy fare you could want.

I'd highly recommend this location and will come back again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Jim,

Thank you so much for going on TripAdvisor and giving us such a good rating. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay! I hope you continue to visit us on you next trip to Greensboro.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel. The accommodations were what you would hope for in a hotel, but the reason we stayed the second time was because of the staff. Particularly a lady named Tanya. She made us feel so welcome and special. In fact all of the staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Judy,

Thank you so much for taking time to share with TripAdvisor! We are so happy with the reviews shared on there and Tanya was so happy to hear about yours! I am glad you come see us on your trips to Greensboro and I am sure I will see you on your next trip!

Thanks,

Royal Oak
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This hotel goes above and beyond to make sure you are made to feel welcome and taken care of. Clean, and great location. Stayed for 2 nights for my son's track event. Area is very safe and close to the airport and hwy. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: If you need a fridge make sure to request at reservation. Not all rooms have them.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is so special knowing that you enjoyed your stay. I am happy to hear that you will return and I hope to see you then!

Derby, Kansas
Reviewed June 16, 2014

we stayed for 5 nights , the customer service was exceptional, my husband needed a special room for his disability at the time and the room was perfect. the smiles on the staff made us welcome our reservation was very good the person who talked to me told me about the restaurant around and if needed they can give us a ride and her name is Tania. The staff couldn't be more helpful . the breakfast was warm and really delicious. i give the Fairfield Inn of Greensboro airport a 10. we will be back again and that is our hotel from now on.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
That was your first review on Trip Advisor! Thank you for signing up just to tell everyone how much you enjoyed everything. We love happy guest and the whole staff loves having regulars so we can remember your name! It really means the world for the perfect score you gave us on here!

Thanks!

Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed June 16, 2014

About 16 of our family were staying here to attend the wedding of our daughter/granddaughter. No one thought to get something to eat for all of us between the family pictures at 4 and the ceremony at 7. Bobby at the desk came to our rescue by calling for finger food from Fatz that could be brought to the church by one of us. Tanya and Ashley were great also.!!! Thanks to Bobby we had a chapel full of happy relatives, including the bride!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
WOW! I am so happy that we made a special moment for you all during such a spectacular moment is all of your lives. Thank you for taking time to share your story with everyone on tripadvisor. I know your busy and it means a lot to us to get such awesome feedback. I will most definitely share this survey with the staff at our next meeting!