“Chill out!” 4 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Chill out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Very clean and professional spa. The locker room includes a steam room and a wet sauna to melt the tension away. Access to the indoor/outdoor pool is also included and room service delivers there too. Very high quality facilities and great service!

1 Thank firstplaceace

Greensboro NC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Doesn't meet expectations.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

Grandover Resort is a high-end hotel, golf course, etc. but the spa doesn't meet the same level of quality. Waiting area small and not very plush; nail area was sanitary, not luxurious at all. Hated my nail job - scraped it off over the next few hours. Facial was nice but there are better places to go in Greensboro.

1 Thank heels94GreensboroNC
NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day - very relaxing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2009

I spent part of the Memorial Day weekend at the Spa at Grandover and it was a wonderful day. Both services I received, a facial and a massage, were top notch. The redone relaxation room had a great atmosphere and all of the staff were very professional and welcoming. I can't wait for my next trip to Grandover!

1 Thank packgirl92
Winston-Salem
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Extremely disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2008

Spa prices were very expensive and not worth it. First, management has instituted a new policy: you must pay for services and gratuity BEFORE you enter the spa. Ridiculous. I said I did not want to tip on services that had not yet been rendered; they allowed me to wait until afterwards. I was glad I waited because my facial was poor. But the service I received from the spa supervisor after my facial was even poorer. She was rude to me and another guest and blamed their new policies on guests who skip out on the bill. "But, we are here paying ... why are you mistreating us?" No answer. I was very disappointed with my experience and will not be returning.

8 Thank chipmunkhut
A TripAdvisor Member
“No R and R here, only headaches”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2006

My stay at Grandover resort and spa was aweful!!!!! not only was the rooms standard, nothin fancy for the money. My spead on the bed was filthy. My key didn't fit the room the 1st time. There arn't enough signs up for the spa. I was 10 min late for spa apt. They still charged me for it even though It was too late, not my fault I got lost. I really needed a massage, so I scheduled another apt. to only be dissapointed . MONEY WASTED x2!!!!! Ordered room service, but did not get the right things. Glad to hurry up and leave. This was suppose to be some R and R for me, but it turned out to be a BIG Headache!!!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member