“A Decent Pizza for the Midwestern guy”
Review of The Corner Slice

The Corner Slice
Ranked #155 of 937 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Let's say you're from the Upper Midwest, you've gotten semi-depressed about the pizza scene and you don't have the time to make your own crust very often, then this is your mandatory try. We had the 16" Park and a whole lot less went home. We would add olives the next time. Nice comfortable little joint that had a nice family crowd on a Saturday night. Plenty of bar seating and two TVs. What's not to like? You would have to go to Clemmons or Advance to get something in this league.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love their salads and house vinaigrette. If you try the pizza and also like Mexican food try the Bessemer. It's one of the best things I've had all year.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

It's a small place but don't let that fool you. It's not a chain, and for pizza it's great with a nice bar atmosphere too. They even have a small outdoor area. The names on the specialty pies are not what you would expect; Magnolia and Hendrix for example. At $12 for a large specialty, it's very affordable. As Bill S. noted in his review they have drink specials too. I liked the Mac N Cheese bites appetizer. I will tell you on the Hendrix, you may want to order it light on the pesto the first time, as the oil in the pesto can overcome the pie sometimes. You can find my wife and I there often on a Saturday!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Locally owned pizza restaurant...Great pizza, apps, and sandwiches. Drink specials everyday. Tonight it was Yuengling pints for $1.50. The pizza is very innovative. Sure you can get pepperoni but they have so many unique combinations. I don't know why anyone in Greensboro goes to the chain pizza places when they could come here. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Really good pizza
we stopped in for a pizza-we hadn't been here in awhile. We asked for a large one topping pie. The pizza was awesome- thin crust tasty sauce and lots of cheese. Great prices also and beer specials as well. This is a cozy little corner spot-definately a winner.J