“Great food, service and atmosphere!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #27 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta,Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind. There is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store.
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We can always count on great food, drinks and service at this location. The Kosmic Karma is awesome! And the guys love the mighty meaty.. Great place to just hang out and have a drink also.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stopped here on our way from Charlotte to Virginia. The restaurant is easy to find and there are street parking spots and a couple of free lots on the same block. The inside of the restaurant is gorgeous. Our waitress was great. The food was a tad pricy for what you get. I ordered a half sub and it looked like they left 3/4 of the fixings in the kitchen. It was good, just too little of it. I would go back for the pizza and they have a lot of good beer options.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I love the Mellow Mushroom. I have visited several in NC and found them each to be unique, funky and fun. The Greensboro store is no exception. It is a fun place to go with family or friends to enjoy very good pizza and enjoy an upbeat atmosphere. It can be enjoyed either with a group or by one's self, for lunch or dinner. Fantastic beer selection, consistently great food, atmosphere and staff make this a fun place to eat.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Love the pizza. On this visit we also had wings. They were very yummy. Service was good. My only complaint is the lighting, it was VERY dark where we were sitting.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My daughter and I shared the chicken and cheese hoagie. It was really good. We enjoyed the atmosphere and my daughter likes their specialty beer. What made it a great experience was our server, Emily. She is really good at her job. Also enjoyed watching the pizza dough being tossed. I hadn't seen that in a very long time.