“Great food and servic, BUT”

Thai Corner Kitchen
Ranked #110 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Thai
North Carolina
“Great food and servic, BUT”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I ate here a few times in the past year, great food and service. This trip, I sat next to the back wall near the corner. Half way into my plate I saw a roach on the wall, it came on the table and I kill it then. When the waitress was went behind the wall I showed it to her. She was sorry that it happen, I told her it was not her fault. I also told her I could not eat no more and I left. As I left and rounded the front door, I saw the four ladies that sat near me leave also before they had their meal. Maybe they saw the same thing. I will go back there but in a couple of months… Every place has bugs but not one that joins you at the table.

• Visited September 2013

“Most authentic Thai food experience you can get in the US.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Extremely good. The mango and sweet rice is amazing. All the food tastes like genuine Thai food, which my Thai mom approves. Better than any other fancy food restaurant. This place is dedicated to their food quality and if you want to walk out with a full belly and a smile on your face, go to Thai Corner Kitchen. You will spend your money wisely here.

• Visited August 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Exploring thai”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Drove up uncertain if we should go in; especially seeing drive-up window. At 7pm, we were the only ones there. Spring rolls were delicious, generous size. Curry was very flavorful. Pad Thai disturbingly red, not a traditional rendition. Noodles seemed like spaghetti! Chicken Kapow ok; but great presentation with colorful peppers

• Visited August 2013
Pleasant Garden
“Fantastic service and food”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Food is so good.We hve had several appetizers and entrees.Always excellent.Enjoy the people who run this resturant.Very friendly and never make you feel rushed.

• Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went on a Friday evening about 5:30. It was not busy at all, I suspect secondary to location. Decor is not fancy, but clean and noted sanitation grade was 97. Food was excellent. We went pretty traditional with pad thai noodles and drunken noodles with chicken and beef respectively. It was really very good. We had crab wontons as appetizer and they were actually very light. With a glass of water and tea the bill was 30$. Not bad, I have lunch for tomorrow, the serving sizes are large, could easily be split. Staff was very friendly, my tea never went dry!

• Visited July 2013