“Mediocre Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Mediocre Italian”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my family for dinner. The food was mediocre at best. Tried the
Alfredo and the margarita pizza...nothing to rave about. Took forever to get our bill in spite of our young children falling asleep at the table. This was a cheap dinner $36.00 for dinner 2 adults, 2 kids. Decor is nice and cozy. Disappointed that the food was not better.

Elon NC
“Terribly Disappointing.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I am sorry to say that we had a terrible experience. It started with the unfriendliness of the hostess. She wasn't rude but she never smiled, didn't make eye contact or anything. She barely spoke to us. Then, the floor was so slippery that we both almost fell. It wasn't wet, but boy it sure was slick.

We both ordered sandwiches, which were both good, but our fries and hot chips were cold-not warm, but cold. Their ranch dressing was not good at all. Even if the chips would have been good I wouldn't have been able to eat them with it.

I do not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
“Awesome food with Awesome Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went there with my daughters soccer team with no reservation. When I walked in the hostess said how many i replied with 50 people. They accomodated all of us and gave us great food and awesome service. They really pulled it off.

Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER seated”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Had we ever made it to a table....I would review the food but that never happended. I was SO disappointed when we stopped to eat here on 2/2/13. Having owned my own businesses as well as waited tables in the past I have to admit being treated so poorly is unacceptable as well as surprising. Granted, we had a party of 12...without reservations. I expected to wait. BUT After waiting 50 minutes, looking at empty tables and 4 people in our party leaving the last straw came when another party of 11 walked in and were sat before us(also without reservations) we opted to leave. We had even asked the hostess to separate our party but be seated in the same area. (doing her job for her) she seemed confused by the request and did not say yes. When I asked the hostess (who was clueless as to how to treat customers) what the name of the manager or owner was she referred me to a man named Marco. After I explained to Marco what had happened there were excuses all around...the hostess stated she didn't know how many were in our party (3 different people had told her 12)...all Marco could offer was that the hostess must have "misunderstood" when seating the other party ahead of us. But that he would not "blame" her. NEVER was there an apology or options with a suggestion to accommodate us. A simple I'm sorry and how can we help you so that you don't leave our establishment would have gone a LONG way. Instead I will never return and hopefully others will receive better service than we did........if you dare.

• Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Good Food / Good Value / Good Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Battleground Location (near Horse Pen Creek Road)

Pizza is a highly personal thing. I don't think you can get anyone to agree on what's good and what isn't. All I can say is that I was born and raised in Brooklyn, and this is the best I've found this side of the East River.

The entrees are also excellent as are thier frequent specials. Bring your appetite! You will not go away unsatisfied.

As for the service, they have mostly the same waitstaff for the many years my wife and I have been going there. The management must be doing something right.

Visited December 2012