“Best Burgers in Greensboro!!”
Review of Emma Key's

Emma Key's
Ranked #68 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located at the corner of Walker and Elam near the campus of the University of North Carolina-Greensboro
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is a neat little place with great food. The exterior is a bit deceiving as it looks like just a plain ol' burger joint, but it is so much more. The burgers are made to order from fresh beef, and are very tasty. There is such a big difference in the flavor and the texture of the meat compared to frozen burgers. They grill the buns, and all of the accoutrements are fresh and high quality. The french fries are crispy and flavorful, and the sweet potato fries are a wonderful treat. Be sure to ask about the special sauces designed by the individual staff members there. You never know what they will have created and they are almost always really yummy!

They have vegetarian selections. I have never tried them, but I have heard they are good.

The service is great and very personal. There is a bit of a wait for your food since they are making the burgers and fries to order, but there is almost always friendly conversation going on in the restaurant so the time passes quickly even if you are eating solo.

Since the dollar signs below do not include associated values, I try to include this when I can. Usually when I go to Emma Keys, my food and drink costs me about $7+tip. If I order the sweet potato fries, it's about $9.

They have WiFi.

The only minor negative I would say is that there is no parking right at the restaurant. You either have to park on the street or in a lot about a block away. This is only a problem when the weather is bad.

1  Thank PWisn591