“Worst of the 2”
Review of FATZ - CLOSED

FATZ
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

If your gonna eat at a fats go to the one on regional road. This one had horrible service bad food and was highly over prices for what you get. The waiter was clearly not interested in doing his job nor was the rest of the staff. All in all I would have had a better experience at Burger King.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

We are sorry to hear that the staff appeared uninterested in their jobs and that the food was not up to par. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

There are newer reviews for FATZ

Reviewed June 24, 2013

One thing I can say is the food is always good! I usually get the calabash chicken or the calabash chicken wrap and I tend to stick to fries for a side but I've also had the baked potato and sweet potato. I've also tried one of the pasta dishes. The poppyseed rolls with honey butter are to die for!!! I have truly enjoyed my culinary experiences at Fatz.

Now let's talk service. I must say it is poor to mediocre at the best each time I go. On my last visit I ordered takeout and upon walking in to the restaurant, the hostess picked up a rag and walked away to clean tables. No greeting, nothing. The service leaves much to be desired. From time to time you get some exceptional service for Fatz but it is definitely not a standard.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Fatz!

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

We are sorry to hear about the poor service and hospitality you have experienced at our restaurant. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Way too much friend food. The atmosphere is ok. The servers are decent. But the food leaves something to be desired.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We were disappointed to hear that our menu did not properly communicate the extent of our non-fried food options. Thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Looking for a restaurant close to our hotel...the service and burgers were good. Sweet potatoe fries good

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Upon entrance I was greeted by the hostess. Sat at the bar with some friends. While prior to ordering was informed that the blender wasnt working. That placed a damper in my order wanted a strawberry margarita. But has to settle for it on the rocks. The drink was a bit bland. Taste more syrup than anything else. Ordered an appetizer which was okay.