“Good Food...Service Depends on the Day” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of FATZ - CLOSED

FATZ
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good Food...Service Depends on the Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

One thing I can say is the food is always good! I usually get the calabash chicken or the calabash chicken wrap and I tend to stick to fries for a side but I've also had the baked potato and sweet potato. I've also tried one of the pasta dishes. The poppyseed rolls with honey butter are to die for!!! I have truly enjoyed my culinary experiences at Fatz.

Now let's talk service. I must say it is poor to mediocre at the best each time I go. On my last visit I ordered takeout and upon walking in to the restaurant, the hostess picked up a rag and walked away to clean tables. No greeting, nothing. The service leaves much to be desired. From time to time you get some exceptional service for Fatz but it is definitely not a standard.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Fatz!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
We are sorry to hear about the poor service and hospitality you have experienced at our restaurant. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Jamestown, North Carolina
“Not a huge fan of the menu.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Way too much friend food. The atmosphere is ok. The servers are decent. But the food leaves something to be desired.

Visited March 2013
CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We were disappointed to hear that our menu did not properly communicate the extent of our non-fried food options. Thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.
Aurora, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Looking for a restaurant close to our hotel...the service and burgers were good. Sweet potatoe fries good

Visited May 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Not what I expected.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Upon entrance I was greeted by the hostess. Sat at the bar with some friends. While prior to ordering was informed that the blender wasnt working. That placed a damper in my order wanted a strawberry margarita. But has to settle for it on the rocks. The drink was a bit bland. Taste more syrup than anything else. Ordered an appetizer which was okay.

• Visited May 2013
North Charleston, SC
“Even Great for To Go Orders!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was traveling by myself on a business trip and this particular Fatz is located right around the corner from the Convention Center. I called ahead and ordered a Pepsi, and the Lite Grilled Chicken with broccoli meal. They got my order and informed me it would be about 20 minutes which was perfect timing for me to pack up my things and head over. I was greeted right away and they knew I had a ToGo order. It was already packaged up and ready to go. The server opened it to make sure it was what I wanted (it was), and we chatted for a bit about my business. She was very friendly, and I'm sad to say I forgot to get her name! I was super hungry and ready for my dinner! I headed back to my hotel for dinner, but on the way ate up the scrumptious rolls she added to my bag. The chicken was wonderful and even better if you eat it along with the slice of pineapple on top. The steamed broccoli was cooked just right and I only wished I had some ranch dressing to dip it in!
We've eaten here as a family before and enjoyed our meal, but I would certainly order To Go again if I were by myself!

• Visited April 2013