“Nice chain”
Review of FATZ - CLOSED

FATZ
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Hamptonville, NC
“Nice chain”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food is very good and the service is usually top notch. I've been to several of their locations. If you like thick juicy burgers, they have 'em! I enjoyed just about everything I've tried there. Their Calabash chicken is crisp, fried with a very light batter.

Visited January 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
“10x better than the 68 location”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

SO much better than the one on 68!!! Fresher food, better servers, and much prettier restaurant. Last time I visited they had a new special where you could choose 1 of 4 entrees, and 2 12oz. drafts for $9.99, that was a great deal.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank SBgal_xo
Paducah, Kentucky, United States
“Great bargain”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I was very skeptical when I entered this restaurant and saw their menu prices and foam cups but the food was overall very good. The young lady that waited on us was very amiable. The food arrived piping hot and in huge portions. The prices are very low for what you receive in return. Will visit again.

1 Thank Brian M
Greensboro, North Carolina
“WONDERFUL SERVICE AND GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have used Fatz to cater several corporate events as well as hold events in their facility. It has been a win, win situation for me. The price is right and I come out looking great. They have always been able to work with my last minute request and I know the food will be great. I dont have to worry about my order. If delivered the person stays and we check the order together. We have had more than 100 people at one event and the number of people hasnt been a problem. It is great to have peace of mind to know they have it under control. The employees favorites are the rolls with butter and the peach cobbler. Fatz has been great for our group. They also make me a true winner

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank sandra p
Dayton, Virginia
“Average food”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Our family decided to give Fatz a try based on a recommendation from our hotel staff. I ordered steak tips with rice and vegetables, but when the food came out, the meat on my plate was not even close to steak tips. The meat was of very poor quality and the dish was over-seasoned with salt. Once the owner came out to our table, he agreed that the meat should not have been served. He was pleasant and offered to no charge that item on our ticket and even gave us free dessert. The other 2 guests in our party liked their food and had no issues.

• Visited June 2012