“Great Cheesecake”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Prime rib I had a great crust to it. I would have liked more marbling in it to make it more tender. I would save 75% tender 25% a little chewy. But it was a nice pice of meat. Now the Cheesecake was perfect. Served at the right tempature and with great flavor. I would come back to get the cheesecake. Servies was very good.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

From what I understand, this is new to the area. The staff was friendly and the food was awesome. They had a variety of beers on tap and a variety of good food to choose from. Our waitress was amazing and helped up become more familiar with the area. When I am in town again, I will be sure to revisit!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The place is a little on the beat-up side, especially at the bar, but the ribs were to die for! My wife and I both agreed they were as good as any we've tried (including in Kansas City). The rest of the food was o.k., but the ribs absolutely rocked! You can even walk here from the Sheraton. So skip the mall and head over to 13 Bones.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Overall, mediocre. They have a pretty basic menu, frozen seafood, and an older chain atmosphere. Service was good, though.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Recently had dinner here with a group of 20. Sat in small area just off the bar. Service was outstanding. Never had to wait on a drink. Food for all came out within 5 minutes of each other. All were pleased. Will be back again. Large menu with many items to choose from. Great way to start the Holiday weekend!