“Love the Food and Service”
Review of Cleopatra's Restaurant - MOVED

Cleopatra's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Seafood, Egyptian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between W. Wendover and Green Valley
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been to Cleo's twice and loved it. The last time was on my birthday and was sung *Happy Birthday To You* in 2 languages. How sweet. I like the food, always more than I can eat. I take it home for another meal. I like trying new foods and I love eating out at new places. The staff... very nice and helpful. I will return to Cleopatras again and again... Love you guys. Keep on Cooking !!!!

1  Thank Nita F

Reviewed July 20, 2014

i have been to CLEOPATRA'S, maybe a dozen times now in the last few months. every time has been a great experience. great food, with a vast variety. many desserts to choose from. excellent wait staff.
the only negative i can say is that the last time i was there, the music was more modern instead of ethically inspired (which what i would prefer). everything else is excellent.
the best restaurant in NC.

1  Thank Bobby Y
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Try the tomato soup and the lunch menu! Service is great too. Fresh baked pita bread daily!! A true Egyptian Experience! !

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great place. Very local and ethnic feel. Although the menu prices seemed a little high, when the food arrived it was obvious why--extremely high quality, very generousportions, and clearly "hand-crafted" (if that term can be applied to food). Very good service...and I am a bit picky: since I don't eat out often, I loathe poor service and have lived in places where it is the norm. So when I give high marks for service, it really means something. My tea never went to empty. A few nights after our visit we decided to have some delivered to our home...which is at least fifteen minutes away...we expected some depletion of quality...there was NONE. The food arrived hot, delicious and handsomely plated (for to go food)! This is a great place. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have visited over 10 times and have had great experiences. The food is great and healthy. My server today was Brittany and she made sure we were happy. I love the grilled shrimp but have had the buffet plate and the portions are generous and the seasonings are so tasty. This is one of my favorite restaurants. Try the rozelle tea!!!

1  Thank linda-gbo M