“Great experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between W. Wendover and Green Valley
Reviewed December 25, 2013

A group of us decided to try restaurants that are new to us, so Egyptian food at Cleopatra's was one of our choices. The service was outstanding, and Betty Lou gave us great advice and suggestions - plus brought out sauces for us to try with our dishes. We had a pretty large group and had a commitment after but the service was so smooth we were out with time to spare. I can't wait to return and try more of this great food! You should try it!!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Excellent variety. I have had Egyptian food many times and this food very authentic and flavorful. The price is unheard of for the amazing quality of the food. There is always a soup,salad and a large main entree. The is large amount of fresh veggies and protein for the healthy eater. Service is quick if you want to make a stop for lunch. The staff is extremely friendly. I will definitely return.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Having never had Egyptian food, Betty Lou was so helpful and gave excellent service so rare in restaurants these days, especially for a large table. From the salad, to the grilled vegetables (on actual fire!) to the chicken schawerma and even tasting the sauce on a friend's dish, I enjoyed everything. We couldn't have been treated better. I'll definitely go back and try new dishes. We were served in a timely manner, with great advice from Betty Lou and was inspired to go try the lunch buffet to see what new dishes to have next time.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place is a gem I wish I had know about much sooner. Great food and great service. Both my husband and I had the falafal sandwich and it was delicious. Thanks Billal for the appetizer recommendation, it was also delicious.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I haven't been there for some time, but today's visit was completely different. The quality and presentation of the food was excellent; the menu options were diverse and the service was great :)