“Will come back !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between W. Wendover and Green Valley
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent food and Excellent service I will be telling all of my friends to come and try this place. Looking forward to my next visit can't wait to try other items on the menu. I loved the vegetarian choices.

There are newer reviews for Cleopatra's Restaurant

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I like to try different foods and one of the most delicious food I tried was at Cleopatra restaurant I loved there mixed rice, duck, lamb shanks, pasta with cream and ground beef, all so well made.I've seen different servers and all were helpful and nice.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stopped in here on a rainy night. Robin made this a fine dining experience. The service was lovely, the food was excellent.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I am Egyptian and I come to greensboro every year for business I missed Egyptian food and tried different places the best I found so far is cleopatra restaurant every thing there is delicious and tasty, I almost tried all the menu never left disappointed and I can't resist the desert which I find getting better every time

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I came in with my hubby and son last night. We had the sharwama plate and the vegetarian plate. I hope I spelled the food name correctly. The food was good and our service was great. Our waitress was named Betty and she was really nice and made us feel really comfortable. Thank you Cleopatras for the good food and great service!

Thanks,