“Amazing!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between W. Wendover and Green Valley
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I'm an Arabian lady who found this restaurant outstanding. The food was very delicious and the Mutabal was the best.Our server, Betty, was attentive, helpful and very friendly. I'm glad that we found this restaurant and would defiantly go again!

There are newer reviews for Cleopatra's Restaurant

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have always enjoyed the setting and the service. As a vegetarian, I love the fewl and falafel dish. Today, we had Betty as a server and she was kind and courteous. I hope you guys are here in Greensboro for a long time.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This review is shared among my team mate at work, and I want to say that Cleopatra has awesome Mint Tea , I think their Boss is smart as hell. he hire people that can create costume stuff for you on the spot. in my case I had a mint tea that wasn't apart of the menu,
All thanks to Betty. she was the one who made it.
it was awesome and fit the cold season, and I advise everyone to go and warm with Cleopatra Mint Tea .
I wish this tea become standard and part of the menu.

1  Thank Hamza T
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Robin, our server, was very helpful in explaining the menu items we didn't understand. We shared 5 different appetizers and all were good. The roselle tea was absolutely delicious, as well as the konafa for dessert. The atmosphere made me feel like I was somewhere other than Greensboro. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was lost to begin with, I stopped for direction and thanks god I found a local person that knows the area. She directed me, and befor I left she offed me a glass a water to go with a good luck smile!
Me personally I like to stick with a familiar food nothing against any race or culture but I love McDonald because their food taste the same all cross the board despice the fact that it's supper healthy'
I decided to take a sandwitch to start with just for a curtesy. Since I felt like I can trust the blond lady I asked her to make a suggestion, and it GOT to be affordable as I'm a fan of dollar menus ;)
She reply back" sir today is your lucky day, you can get two shawarma sandwitches for $6,99 I though it was a killing deal, than I hurry up and pay for it before she change her mind. I was almost correct she didn't find the deal active on their system but again she honored the deal.
Now the service was fenaminal thanks for Betty, I didn't left a good tips so I hope this review will attract some good paying tips customer to visit and try out this place. The food still have some room for improvement. Over all it was worth my time. Thanks to Cleopatra!