“We enjoy this place.”

Carolina's Diner
Ranked #32 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This restaurant, one of several Carolina's Diners in the area, has been here for at least ten years, maybe longer.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I have enjoyed this location for several years now. We've also tried two of their other locations. We've had good meals at them all. At this location the building was a Hardee's a long time ago and has been nicely renovated to the diner format with a counter, booths, and tables. The food is tasty and the wait staff is prompt and friendly. They have daily specials and kids eat free with an adult meal purchase after five on Tuesdays. I've just about "run the menu" and have been most pleased with their breakfast offerings. I especially like their blackeyed peas when ordering a lunch or dinner with sides. They also have a frequent diner program that we use. Can't beat a free meal every now and again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have eaten at three of the four locations and still prefer the Regional Road location. The staff are excellent and always go out of their way to greet us. I prefer the breakfast for all 3 meals of the day. Food is reasonably priced and served in large portions. They have a frequent diner program where after accumulating 100 points you get a free entree.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I ate here twice, both times after 11 pm. The staff can be friendly, and were never rude. The cooking is good, and they offer a good variety of diner favorites. Unless you like very sweet tea, get half and half or unsweetened and sweeten to your own taste.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped for a late breakfast strictly by accident and had a great meal. It was one of a small local chain and it deserves a stop while on the road. Very inexpensive and good service.. Fabulous hash and great pancakes.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the pleasure of eating at 1 of there 4 locations around the Greencboro area. I had dinner at the S.regional Road location. The place is VERY cleanand the staff that I meet was very friendly. i will be going back to this little gem. Great food at a good price. Open Mon-Saturday 24 Hr Close at 9PM Sunday