“Greensboro Microtel”

Ranked #56 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Wilmington
“Greensboro Microtel”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Room did not seem fresh. There were stains on the damp carpet and stains on the towls/wash cloths. I was suppose to be in a non smoking room, but you could tell it was at one time a smoking room. In fact, it was the only room on the floor with a "non smoking" sticker on the door. The rest of the rooms had the sticker removed. Inside the first of two nights, there was not a smoke detector.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelinnwyndhamgr, Webmaster at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback. I want you to know that we’ve changed and improved this hotel in many ways since your stay, and I hope you’ll soon give us another chance to show you how we like to do business. I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations in this case.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The only reason I even stayed here is b/c there was nothing else available. Motel sucks. They should have paid me to stay here. Gr8 location but that is about it. The TV is old & small. There was a wad of soap left in the corner from whoever stayed in this room before me.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

I hope you’ll give us another chance soon so you can see how we’ve changed and improved in many ways since your stay. I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your needs in this case, but I’m glad we could provided accommodations when no one else could. I’m sorry we couldn’t satisfy you more fully.

Hotel Manager