“Friendliest staff in town!!!!!”

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover
Ranked #46 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Friendliest staff in town!!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Melissa in housekeeping was very accommodating and cordial. Very cool chick! Hopefully everyone at Suburban Extended Stay recognizes what an asset having positive and friendly staff is to the overall experience of the guest. Thanks to Melissa and the rest of the staff we will be returning.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank ToniLeeAnn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ossining, New York
Reviewed February 14, 2014

One thing you need to know is that the hotel office is closed after 11 PM. So, please arrive early. First evening, there were only two sets of towels for some reason. Next day, there were three sets of towels and front desk gave me one set extra anyway. Also in order for you to obtain new sets of towel, you need to return your used towel. It's small thing but you may want to know! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Also when I stayed, it was kind of cold weather so I appreciate using kitchen to cook hot soup. Kitchen system was very convenient and I really enjoyed. Also walking distance to Wal-mart and McDonalds!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Globalcitizentour
suburban-gbo, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to review Suburban Extended Stay Greensboro. As an extended stay property our office is only open from 7AM-11PM, however security is here from 11PM-7AM should you need anything afterhours.
We do not wash our linen on-site, this is rented out, which is the reason we do exchange only in the office with our linens, if we did not do this, we would not have enough linens for all of our rooms.
I invite you back to stay at Suburban Extended Greensboro, please call me directly should you have any questions or concerns. 336.218.1000

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Everytime me and my family come to Greensboro, NC, Suburban Extended Stay is where I stay. This is my third time here in Greensboro, NC and this is the only place I came across that has affordable rates every single time. The staff here are very polite and help you in every which way possible to make your stay well worth it. The General Manager Michelle is amazing! Asia, the front desk clerk is very friendly! The housekeeping are fabulous when it comes to cleanliness, especially Crystal, Jaunita and Lisa! When it comes to maintinence, Michael (Tony) and Jeff are on top of it! By far this place is the BEST! I love staying here because everything is so close by and in walking distance. There's also bus transportation threw GTA that stops right infront of the hotel. If you stop in Greensboro, NC ever, Suburban Extended Stay is your home away from home and you should DEFINETLY come by! I been here sense December 2013 and I'm still here enjoying my stay and will continue!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Aimee S
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Suburban Extended Stay of Greensboro. The staff appreciates your kind words and I have passed on this review to them. Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly should you have any questions or concerns.

Henderson, North Carolina
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Me and my husband stayed on the nights of January 24th and 25th 2014. We had a very nice time. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She made sure we got a room that was right for us. The price was very reasonable!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Suburban Extended Stay Greensboro, Customer Service is very important to us and I am glad that our Front Desk Staff was accommodating to you, If you are ever in Greensboro again, please contact me directly if you need any help with reservations. 336.218.1000

Jamestown, NC
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Booked on priceline and got a good deal. The place is a bit dated but clean and great for the price. The one caveat being the wifi it was HORRIBLE. Could not stream netflix or do the simplest of tasks. Do yourself a favor and when you first log in pay the 2.99 for a boost in speed (even then it is only tolerable) but hey, it's a clean cheap place, can't complain too much.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Thank You for taking the time to review our property. Our WiFi was just upgraded, please when you are in Greensboro again, give us another chance and you will see the improvements.

If I can help you make your Greensboro arrangements, please call me directly 336-218.1000

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hello my name is Michael Nobles. Upon arrival at the hotel i was greeted by a clean and well maintained Hotel. The first experience with the staff was wonderful. The ladies at the front desk were all ways cheerful and eager to help me with anything including question about the area and attractions in the Greensboro area. Thanks Anana,Asia and Josette. When any problem happened Michelle the Asst. Manager was friendly and eager to solve any grievance I had. The house keeper Crystal was also friendly and very helpful. She cleaned my room like it was a room in her own home. When I needed something from maintenance Steve and Juanita were friendly very helpful also very thorough. The Staff here made my stay a home away from home experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank michael n
suburban-gbo, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
First we would like to thank you for your kind words. We do our best to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay with us and we are especially pleased when someone takes the time to recognize our staff members for their service. Each person named in your response thanks you very much and is pleased they were able to make your stay more enjoyable. Thanks again!