1,138 results
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesgreat place to staybiscuits and gravyoutdoor pooldefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelstaff was friendlyfree breakfastother hotelsfresh fruitchecking inbusiness centerdesk clerkthe breakfast areapillowscereal
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed one night during Christmas, and I'd stay again. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and cozy. The bathroom was starting to show some age, but still very clean and well maintained. I think it's a great value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your night with us. We are currently renovating all Guest Rooms, Guest Room Bathrooms, the Fitness Center and adding a Sundry shop for our guests. The renovation will be complete by Mid March. It is our hope that you will try us again when you return to our area!

A Wyndham traveler
Lewisburg
Reviewed January 12, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am a resident of Greensboro but had to stay here 5 nights because my apartment wasn't ready yet and I had already moved out of my house.The first word that comes to mind in reference to my stay is "Fantastic"! Great, spacious room, love the microwave, coffe&tea maker, I read Kim T review & they said they didn't receive a gift bag upon check-in. I didn't either but I don't know if that is something that is suppose to be done all of the time? The ONLY complaint is I think the breakfast bar could stay pen to at least 10:30 or 11:00. This time gives the guest time enough to sleep in & still have time to have the buffet. For last I have purposely left the front desk experience. May I stay that "Eric" rocks!!! All of Wyndams employees should be trained by him! Upon my check-out I let the General Manager, Melissa know how great he was with everything!

Room Tip: I was lucky enough to get Room 117, that had already been renovated.!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

It was a pleasure to meet you when you were here with us. We very much appreciate your kind words about the staff and property! I hope that everything is going well with your new apartment! I wanted to address the gift bags that are given out at check in. Those bags are for Wyndham Rewards members and are given to those members everytime they stay at a Wyndham property of any kind. We are happy to enroll you for future stays with us or other Wyndham hotels. Thank you again for taking your time to share your feelings on our hotel. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here for a few nights while visiting family for Christmas. Overall it is a good value for your money, but I wouldn't come back until they renovated the place, it was really dingy and old and while it stated it was no smoking it was extremely obvious that people smoked there.

PROS:
-complete kitchenette
-full cable channels
-laundry on site
-decent sized gym

CONS:
-no food offered at all except for a muffin and a can of juice in the morning
-the place was extremely old and dingy. It looked like it hadn't been renovated since the mid-80s
-no smoking hotel, yet are hit in the face with a very obvious smoking smell pervading the place as soon as you walk in. Had to move rooms because the room we were given was so badly smelling of smoke. They don't seem to care about this and this would be extremely bad for those with allergies to stay in.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple