1,142 results
All reviews room was clean waffles great place to stay biscuits and gravy outdoor pool definitely stay here again very nice hotel staff was friendly free breakfast other hotels fresh fruit checking in business center the breakfast area pillows cereal desk
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We attended a Wedding and stayed at the hotel for two days. The hotel was clean, the room was clean, and the staff was awesome. The hotel is situated on a great property with tons of shops and restaurants we didnt have to go for to eat or shop.
The next time we are in the Greensboro Area, we will definitely stay at this hotel !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time in our city. The next time you visit be sure to plan for shopping at the new Tangier Outlets and you can visit The Shoppes at Friendly for wonderful food or shopping. Contact us directly to arrange your next stay.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

staff went out of there way to take care of all my needs. will be back very clean food was fresh cookies are great best value in greensboro

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

It was our pleasure to be of service to you! We appreciate the time that you took to write your review and hope that we will be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've stayed in Greensboro before and have not been impressed. This hotel, however, was very nice. It seemed like a new building, but I think it may be a decade old or so. The walls are sufficiently thick.
The location was great. There are a bunch of restaurants, some local and some chains, within walking distance. The rooms are clean.
Breakfast was standard hotel breakfast. I usually just eat yogurt, though, so I'm not real picky. The staff was friendly and prompt. I was only there for one night, but if I go back I will make an effort to stay here again.

Room Tip: I was by the elevator and I didn't hear it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Greensboro is a great town, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please contact us when you come back to town. We will be making Guest Room and Guest Bathroom improvements starting in 4th quarter. Thank you for taking the time to respond, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Service was given with a smile. My family and I did not take advantage of the breakfast on Saturday because of evacuating as a result of the fire alarm going off. The next day , we slept in and miss breakfast again. However, overall the stay was very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

We apologize for the Fire Alarm!!!!! A little issue with a cooking device in the back. All is well and new equipment is on the way! We hope to have you back so you can enjoy our Complimentary Hot Breakfast!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I booked 2 nights for business. The price is right for free wi-fi, hot breakfast, convenient location, and a clean room. Do it. Book it.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Your review of our hotel is much appreciated. Come back and see all of the upgrades we will be making to the guest rooms, including a brand new bathroom. Coming in 4th Quarter 2012!