All reviews waffles late at night room was clean waffle maker a great stay parking lot the breakfast area staff was friendly would definitely stay here again continental breakfast interstate shuttle cereal elevator carolina soap
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I have probably reviewed this place before thus we have stayed there several times but it's always great to revisit a place and see that their customer service experience has not changed. We frequent this hotel when we are traveling out of the country they offer a shuttle to the airport and also a shuttle from the airport when you return. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT customer service FRIENDLY atmosphere definitely will be staying here in our future travels when we are flying out of Greensboro THANKS AGAIN!!!to the hotel staff keep up the great work!!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Starr G
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Nice clean typical Sleep Inn room. Good value for my money. One of the better breakfasts for a moderately priced room.
Begin padding:
The following is just some extra words to make review longer so I have enough characters to post so this is just kind of rambling.

Room tip: My room was on 5th floor facing away from highway. Had no noise.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2018

We chose this hotel in hopes to save some money but now regret our decision, wishing we had paid for a better hotel. Hotel is clean but rooms are very small with poor temperature regulation. The first room we were given the air conditioning did not work the lady working offered to move us to another room so we moved but the next room the air conditioning unit was so loud and made a cracking sound all night and kept us up both nights. Bathroom is beyond small with sink outside bathroom. Beds were not comfortable and the pillows were the smallest I have ever seen and extremely uncomfortable. The breakfast was all cold no hot items, prepackaged breakfast sandwiches that required microwaving. We had to go buy breakfast for our son who needed a more nutritious meal prior to playing sports. My advice is to pay a bit more for a holiday inn or another brand. The lady at the front desk on check out made us feel like we were interrupting her when we went to check out she did not even get up from her chair and when our room keys did not work the day before , she rolled her eyes before fixing the problem. Certainly this hotel is cheap but for us not worth it, we normally stay at better hotel brands and will not make this mistake again. The best part of hotel was the lovely lady working in breakfast are hardworking lady keeping everything clean and stocked she was very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Very clean and staff was wonderful also rooms were real nice and comfortable beds. Slept really good l would recommend sleep inn to my family and friends. Breakfast was nice love those waffles☺.Awesome

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Even with GPS my taxi driver and I couldn't find it. Certainly not close to the airport. I ended up at the Marriott.which was nice if more expensive. This was frustrating and I paid for a No-show night because of the confusion.
paid a