“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elm St
Transit: Public transit system has regular schedules to and from the shopping center.
Summerfield, NC
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner at Graffiti's Bistro. We enjoyed the calamari app before the main course. My wife enjoyed a raspberry margarita. We really liked the calamari which was tasty. I had to fried oyster salad and my wife had the catfish, which is apparently one of there specialties. Both dinners were excellent. The server was friendly and knowledgeable and the food arrived quickly....

• Visited July 2014

High Point, North Carolina
“Food and music!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My in-laws took us here for our anniversary. We had the crab dip appetizer. It was great! I ordered Monterey Chicken (tasty) and had enough leftover for lunch the next day. They also have an extensive list of martinis. My husband tried the Dreamsicle - yummy! We ate in the lounge area so we could enjoy the music. David was the entertainer that night. He knew so many of our requests! The service was excellent that night as well. We thought it was a great value for the money - not overpriced and the entertainment was great! We will go back and take some of our friends.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robin V
“Disappointed in salad”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was looking forward to a hearty Santa Fe salad and was very disappointed. The taste of the chicken was good but the dressing was sparse. There was one half of a light colored tomato and 2 thin slices of cucumber along with what I consider to be sparse light colored iceberg lettuce. I had expected something healthier and heartier for $12. Way too expensive for what was served. You get a better deal on the chicken salads from Chick Fil A down the street!

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Issues”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went there recently and they had equipment/kitchen issues. Over 1/2 of the menu was not available. We were not told of issues until long after being seated. Idea of going someone else was not an option at that time. But when the manager came by for the obligatory "how is everything" when we expressed that something should be done for the inconvenience of an extremely limited menu she laughed it off Very disappointing. Not appreciative as well, that we stayed. Food was good not great. But then again it was a bad night. I understand that. But no appreciation for us staying when I felt "tricked" Service for the few people in the restaurant was poor.

• Visited March 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best hamburger and great service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If my husband and I have a hankering for a good burger, Graffiti's is our first choice. They grill it perfectly and let you have a choice of toppings (or all of them if you choose). The service is always excellent and the owner is very hands on and friendly. Love the atmosphere, very clean and classy. We love the place so much that we held our son's wedding rehearsal dinner there and they did a fabulous job with that. The setting there also on Pisgah Church road is a nice area with nice shops surrounding it. Always happy to go there for a special night out or a late lunch.

• Visited February 2014