“Best hamburger and great service”
Review of Graffiti's Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elm St
Transit: Public transit system has regular schedules to and from the shopping center.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If my husband and I have a hankering for a good burger, Graffiti's is our first choice. They grill it perfectly and let you have a choice of toppings (or all of them if you choose). The service is always excellent and the owner is very hands on and friendly. Love the atmosphere, very clean and classy. We love the place so much that we held our son's wedding rehearsal dinner there and they did a fabulous job with that. The setting there also on Pisgah Church road is a nice area with nice shops surrounding it. Always happy to go there for a special night out or a late lunch.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We live close to Graffiti's, so we had hoped this restaurant would improve over time, but it hasn't. It's not bad, it's just nothing to "write home about" either. In fact, it has consistently been "just average"......and overpriced for "just average". We have been three or four times now, but probably won't go back, thinking we've given it enough chances. The last time we were there, we arrived at 5:30, with no reservation, and were told that "yes we have tables, but you'll have to sit here" (which was a cramped corner half booth/half table). We all preferred a table, but were told they were all taken by reservations. We questioned this as it was early for this type of restaurant. The hostess again told us we could not have a table. When we finished our appetizers, dinner and after dinner conversation, there were still at least five tables we could count in our view unoccupied.....obviously a hostess "error." The food was again "just average". It was of the quality you could find at any number of chains across Greensboro......like Applebees, Chilis, TGIF's, O'Charleys, Ruby Tuesday, etc......nothing special. The service was also "just average", with our having to ask for beverage refills, ask for the bill, etc. It seems as though we expected more from the location, attractive entrance, and what you would think would be more of an upscale but casual dining experience. Unfortunately, each of our experiences have been the same, so it's not a one-time thing. Sorry, but it wasn't anything to make us want to return.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I finally tried this restaurant after having driven by on countless occasions. Upon entering, I was shocked by how large the restaurant is as it is also connected to the martini bar. I had a late lunch/early dinner with my sister here and was unsure how the food would taste as the menu has an enormous variety of foods. The menu is definitely not limited or focused at all. However, I must say both members of my party enjoyed our meals. As there were several groups there when went, I could tell it is certainly a place where people enjoy celebrating special events. Service was good but nothing exceptional to write home about. Pricing was typical for a restaurant. Overall, I would suggest trying Graffiti Bistro if you're in the mood from something new!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Frankly, I know a lot of people who love this place. We've been there numerous times and have nothing negative to say. Reservations are generally painless, usually via "Open Table". There is a "greeter" at the door to ensure you're seated promptly. Your server is promptly at your table asking for drinks orders. We've never had a server not knowledgeable about the menu. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is quietly stated with cherry walls, a bar, seating that is comfortably arranged so you can have a conversation without yelling. There are quite a few folks from Greensboro who use Trip Adviser, so come on neighbors, let's change this rating!

1  Thank Rich W
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We started with the squash soup, expecting it to be fabulous as the waitress had promised. it was okay, and i wished they had left the sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg off, led to a pumpkin pie taste. The mixed grill was a huge disappointment. It came wrapped in parchment paper and the slowly soaked up the juices, disintegrating, and was awkward to tear open. No seasoning and overcooked fish for $20. My dad said his fish and chips were good, but my son said his pot pie was just okay. It seemed like the attempt to make dishes look visually appealing failed when it came to taste and value.