“This is a regular for us!”

Kiosco Mexican Grill
Ranked #55 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Carolina
“This is a regular for us!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The murals are great, the food is great, and the friendship is great!
The owner visits with the customers and speaks to everyone! and the food is always delicious and served quickly...we have gone in with 15 or 20 people and have been seated quickly and never rushed....they always seem so glad that you are there!

Visited January 2013

Bluemont, VA
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Always awesome, we love to go to Kiosco. We just visited on a Sunday night and the place was hopping! Lots of young people and families. Very good food, seems authentic (am a gringo), attentive service. Great spot for lunch ... very quick with good food.

• Visited December 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Mexican in Greensboro”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've stopped a few times at Kiosco on the way back from hiking in the mountains and was always satisfied with this restaurant. In fact, I saved in in my GPS so I can easily get there, even though I rarely go to Greensboro. It is conveniently located right off I-40 at the Greensboro Coliseum exit (206) and so makes an easy stop while passing through on the interstate. The prices are reasonable for Mexican food, the food is very good, and the service is quick and friendly, even with large groups. One time, we didn't arrive until after 10 and still got good service. The chips and salsa were fresh and tasty and the servers made sure our bowls were refilled throughout our meal. I always get fajitas when I go out for Mexican and their fajitas were very good. And everyone else in the group always liked what they ordered.

• Visited December 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Excellent service and quality”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Few Mexican rest have impressed my as this one. We went at a busy hour and were greeted and serviced as good as anywhere and food was excellent.

Visited November 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“So good!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We ate at this place last night, I had a vegetable burrito, and it was fantastic! They also had a good special on bottled imports (1.99) and domestic(1.50) beers. Great service, good atmosphere, we will be back!!

• Visited June 2012