“Finally!! A Real Italian Restaurant Near Winston Salem”

Salvino Cucina Italiana
Ranked #73 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Finally!! A Real Italian Restaurant Near Winston Salem”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We were more than surprised when we decided to try Salvinos. We are Italians from NY who moved to Winston about 6 years ago. When we want good Italian we go to our kitchen. We have tried every Italian restaurant in a 50 mile radius. Some were just OK, but never found one where we could feel "At home". Salvinos makes you feel at home from the time you walk in the door. Great music,PROFESSIONAL wait staff, & super caring owners who check periodically, but do not interfere with dinner. I wish they would open a branch in Winston. Go there, I promise that you will not be disappointed. Pat & Doug

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank dm0nty

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best Italian in Greensboro”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

My husband and I have eaten at Salvinos numerous times. Never had a bad meal or service. There are very few restaurants with those kind of reviews. You may have to wait for a table but it is definitely worth the wait!

• Visited May 2011
The Villages, Florida
“Can Italy be better than this?”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

This is definitely one of the best restaurants in Greensboro. We eat here often and the food and service never disappoints. Our only complaint is that we have to choose from so many excellent choices. The fish dishes (which my wife favors) are outstanding. I usually opt for one of the daily specials if I can keep from ordering one of the pasta dishes. I truly love their pasta dishes, but feel obligated to branch out as we have never had a bad meal here. The wine list is very adequate for us so it's hard to know how others might view it. The service is outstanding and personal. Our favorite waiter is Scott, but we have never had a complaint with any others. Sal, the owner, frequently comes around to the tables to make sure all is well. If you can possibly have any room for dessert, many homemade choices are available. This has become our favorite restaurant. We highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2011