“Average”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The waiting area was hot, had to use my personal fan to keep cool. Staff was friendly and attentive; food barely average. Thank goodness the dining area was very comfortable. My banana mango daiquiri was more of a banana smoothie. I had shrimp and salmon which I will not again. I was disappointed on this first visit but may give it another try.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Went here for the first time in years and it wasn't busy. We were seated right away. Our chef was good. I wouldn't get the salmon again. The shrimp was good. The waitress really wasn't. Too busy socializing and forgot our salads.

1  Thank jurssica
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went here on Friday night for dinner and it was packed. Luckily the waiting area is equipped with a bar. Once seated, the waitress came quickly and took our orders. The chef was very good however, while doing a trick the pepper shaker slipped out his hand and shattered someone's glass. Other than that the experience was great. The food was as hot and as fresh as it can get since it was cooked right in front of your face. The price is a quite reasonable considering the large portion; I had enough for a to go box. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I see this place and I love this type of place. They opened at 5pm but let the customers wait at the front till 5:30 before seating. I ordered the chicken and shrimp was almost $17.00 I got 9 half peices as they cut them. I got so little food that my plate was empty. I got 13 cubes of chicken and less than a cup of rice.NEVER HAVE I LEFT A PLACE WITHOUT A TO-GO BOX until now. If you like sauce with your food you pay for it to. High recommend you go elsewhere. $20 gone and still Hungary. Oh and the taste well I guess that stayed in the kitchen. Avoid this place if you don't want to feel lick you have been robbed!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Love Japanese steak houses, & had never been to this one . Always looked like a busy restaurant ,so thought it was time to try it. Upon walking in the door ,I was immediately let down at the atmosphere . Most Japanese steak houses are dimly lit & have a tranquil feel to them. This was brightly lit & very old looking . Very disappointed to see that they apparently did not have a dress code. I don't expect full on formals, but almost every other man was wearing a ball cap . The women were in jeans , or jean shorts. My party of five were in dresses .Hostess station was very unfriendly, when I checked in for my reservation. When we were seated , our no personality waitress showed up immediately wanting our orders. I love to have plum wine while at Japanese steak house, but don't get excited , because here they offer a plum wine mixer, I asked if I could just have a plum wine & waitress shook her head no. Our chef arrived to cook & he had no personality either . Again , am used to a very pleasurable & entertaining chef. This chef kept looking around everywhere, never spoke & the two "tricks" he did do , he messed up . I will say the food was descent , they use wayyyyy too much butter to cook with . Am used to getting flaming bananas for a dessert, included with meal , but you get nothing here. When the chef is finished , you are brought your to go boxes & your check . I felt like they wanted me to take it home & eat. Overall did Not enjoy the experience & will Not go there again

Been to Arigato? Share your experiences!