“Great friendly staff, great atmosphere!”
Review of Bender's Tavern

Bender's Tavern
Ranked #457 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
North Carolina
“Great friendly staff, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had great food! I had the best potato salad!!! My reuban sandwich was also very, very good. Great selection of specialty drinks. Also had Bud Select 55. They had some beers on tap also. The wait staff was very friendly. The owner waited on us also and was very friendly. I did not smell any smoke when we went. Wish we lived closer to this place!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CBinNorthCarolina

Greensboro, NC
“Obvious local hangout”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

When we walked in the bar, it had a very strong cigarette smell even though smoking is no longer allowed in NC restaurants. It became very obvious that the same people come here all the time. If the weather is nice, there a is decent sized gated patio out front where dogs are allowed. Our service was decent. My turkey pita was good, probably the healthiest thing on the menu for bar food. The onion rings were extremely greasy. Overall, I was disappointed with the taste of the food because I had heard good things. Maybe I just needed to try something else???

• Visited June 2011