“Very bad first impression”

Wet N Wild Emerald Pointe
Ranked #13 of 68 things to do in Greensboro
More attraction details
Owner description: When you think summer, think Wet‘n Wild. With over 36 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone from mild to wild, from tots to seniors. Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park is the perfect choice for your next birthday party, family reunion, and group outing. Our variety of entertainment, excellent water safety staff, delicious food and outstanding service provides all the necessary elements for you to have a truly outstanding day. With attractions like Daredevil Drop, Dr. Von Dark's Tunnel Of Terror, and Happy Harbor for children, Wet’n Wild is the best place for everyone young and old!
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very bad first impression”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Bought season passes for my family. First day at the pool, a lifeguard made an inappropriate remark to my wife. We moved to another area of the park.

Later in the day I attempted to purchase a whole pizza at their restaurant. The order was refused when my photo ID season pass from Wet n Wild was not accepted as an "official form of identification" per the policy of their corporate office.

When I calmly stood my ground with the management, I was threatened with arrest and ejected from the park along with my wife and kids.

I'm a responsible person with an executive level career with the same firm for more than 18 years. I have never experienced this level of disregard for customer service in my lifetime.

Visited June 2013
20 Thank wjm40459760845

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for the Family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went this Memorial day (Monday ) for the first time. We are from Florida and waterparks are our thing. This is our first summer in NC and we were desperate to go to a water park. I was disappointed to find that they are not as common here as in FL. Wet N Wild was our only choice. We arrived with great expectations and even though this park has less to do than ones we visited in the past we had a blast. The staff for the most part were pleasant and the facilities were decent. The rides were fun and there was something for everyone. I will go again next year without question.

Visited May 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

For the price you pay here you can go to another theme park and not only enjoy water rides but roller coasters too.

They need lifeguards.

2 Thank chipmonkee
Kernersville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovin Summer Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Getting our season tickets soon,, Get ready Brandi , Noah , and Ali bug, time for swimmin . floatin,splashin, and sunnin, and lets not forget the chickin pic-nic, get that sun tan lotion ready, we will be headin there soon,

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Don575
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“love me some water park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

this was a pleasant surprise off if i-85 & i-40 and i found the rides to be great, up to date, and the staff to be very pleasant.

1 Thank Robert O