“I always get sunburned :(”

Wet N Wild Emerald Pointe
Ranked #13 of 68 things to do in Greensboro
More attraction details
Owner description: When you think summer, think Wet‘n Wild. With over 36 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone from mild to wild, from tots to seniors. Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park is the perfect choice for your next birthday party, family reunion, and group outing. Our variety of entertainment, excellent water safety staff, delicious food and outstanding service provides all the necessary elements for you to have a truly outstanding day. With attractions like Daredevil Drop, Dr. Von Dark's Tunnel Of Terror, and Happy Harbor for children, Wet’n Wild is the best place for everyone young and old!
Burlington, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I always get sunburned :(”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We try to go early in the summer before all the kids are swamping the place... and the Lazy River is a big attraction for a bunch of women escaping the families. LOL We always have a great time, and hate to leave at the end of the day, hence the sunburns.. LOL

1 Thank Alona L

Greensboro, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Splash Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Wow! We had such a wonderful day. There are so many activities for all ages. There is truly something for everyone.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sreneern
North Carolina
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

The lines get a little long like at any park! Great water slides and great children's area. Some high high, slides I would never go on but my niece loved them!

Weaverville, North Carolina
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun Weekday Trip”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've been here a couple times with friends and family and we always aim for weekdays or parts of the summer that are less likely to be crowded. The rides are fun; my favorites are the Dragon's Den and the Cyclone Zone (which looks kind of lame but is actually a lot of fun.) The Lazy River is nice when you need to relax for a bit. They have a decent range of different ride intensities there. The food service, however, was disappointing during my last trip. First, we had to wait a very long time for our sandwiches (while we were in line waiting for the food we could see an awful lot of people in the kitchen who seemed to be accomplishing very little.) Also, we asked a woman at the make your own icee place what hours she would be open so we could make sure to get an icee before she closed. She gave us a specific time (hours away) and when we went back a short time later, the whole stand was closed up. A manager we spoke with didn't seem too sympathetic and said they weren't making enough money off of it for the day. If we had been told that was a possibility, we would have gotten one before, as one of our family members had been specifically looking forward to that all week. Overall, we had a good time; I just wish the food experience would have been a little more customer friendly. Definitely plan on getting a locker to keep your things in when you go; I also wear board shorts or skirt with zip up pockets to keep cash in.

Greensboro, NC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice day getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This park is fun for the kids and we go twice a year. They have some great water rides. However they really need to build a new ride, they have done so every few years but have held off lately. I believe this will attract more visitors

Visited August 2012