“great food but noisy tables”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #212 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“great food but noisy tables”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been here a few times and I really enjoyed each meal. The salmon was delicious but the most recent meal I had was the potroast. The meat just fell apart it was so tender. I will say that sometimes the staff doesn't fully cook the bread as I have biten into frozen bread on numerous occassions. The place itself has a nice look and fell but the lighting is dim and the ceilings create noise among tables so make sure to get a booth if you want to have a decent conversation.

• Visited January 2013

Roxboro NC
“Not a place for conversation and a meal!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Arrived about 11:30 on a holiday - trying to avoid the lunch crowd. VERY,VERY noisey. Could not talk comfortably with the people at our table. The host - when ready to seat us said "Are you ready to be SAT?" We were able to laugh and talk about that for about 5 minutes!! The muffins are very good but it would have been nice for everyone to have one at the table upon arrival not just included in one person's order. Food was okay - nothing special. Way tooooo much salad greens on the sandwiches. Guess they are using it as a filler but such a waste lettuce, etc. Probably wouldn't choose to go back there again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank channingway
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Overall experience was good”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

There was a group of five of us that went here for brunch. Our food was very good and exactly what we ordered. One of us ordered the express meal (if you don't get it within 15 minutes it is free) and it took them longer so they honored it and gave it to us for free. Our waitress was very nice and very helpful. I would defiantly go back for brunch again! A lot of options for breakfast food!

1 Thank Chris O
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Poor Service”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We waited 55 minutes to receive meals for three. My my egg was to have cheese and grilled mushrooms on the side, that didnt happen. Coffee was cold, and the server never came back to ask if we needed anything. My son had finished his water during the 55 minute wait and even set his glass at the end of the table which was ignored and we had to wave someone down for the check. Terrible experience.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank reindeer56
Reidsville, North Carolina
“Poor Service”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant in both Burlington and Greensboro. At the one in Burlington I ordered soup and it came to me nearly ice cold. In Greensboro, our waitress was horrible. She didn't ever come by to see if we needed drink refills or anything else. I kept having to stop other passing waitresses to get what we needed. Will not be back to this chain.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MMP07

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!