“Poor Service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #183 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We waited 55 minutes to receive meals for three. My my egg was to have cheese and grilled mushrooms on the side, that didnt happen. Coffee was cold, and the server never came back to ask if we needed anything. My son had finished his water during the 55 minute wait and even set his glass at the end of the table which was ignored and we had to wave someone down for the check. Terrible experience.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank reindeer56

Reidsville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant in both Burlington and Greensboro. At the one in Burlington I ordered soup and it came to me nearly ice cold. In Greensboro, our waitress was horrible. She didn't ever come by to see if we needed drink refills or anything else. I kept having to stop other passing waitresses to get what we needed. Will not be back to this chain.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MMP07
“average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

My friends invited me to go there for breakfast. it is a nice place but the food and service is just average. it does not stand out from others. .

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Decent food, poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family recently went for dinner on a week night. Although restaurant was fairly empty, getting drinks, then ordering, then receiving food took forever. Although we asked for bread plates, we never got them. Took a long time to get bill, too. Another member of our party mentioned the same experience a few weeks before. That said, once the food finally got there, it was good. Also, noticed the table behind us complaining to manager about service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eking11
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Have dinner here at least 3-4 times a month. This past week was worst service ,Ordered soup and never got it before my dinner was served told server to forget it but ended up being charged for it did not catch it on bill till I left . Server never brought bread plates and paid very little attention to us . They were not that crowded at the time . On the plus side the dinner was good

• Visited November 2012