“What you can't serve food outside only drinks?”

La Hacienda Mexican restaurant
Ranked #123 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
San Antonio, Texas
“What you can't serve food outside only drinks?”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

That's exactly what the hostess said. No wonder the resturant was dead. With service like that why even bother....Your better off eating at the Big Donkey for Mexican. At least they dont offer excuses and serve appetizers when you want them. La Hacienda no bueno servico.

Greensboro, NC
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We love La Hacienda and eat there regularly. Love the warm chips and the fresh salsa on the tables. Their food is so good - especially the fajita quesadilla, which is my fave! The service is always exceptional, and the servers are efficient. Love, love, LOVE it!

Visited June 2012
South Fork, Colorado
“The best Mexican food in the Piedmont!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

And I know! I was raised on authentic Mexican food in the southwest. Their food is incredible, fresh, hot, wonderful, and I could go on and on! Without a doubt, they have the best chips and salsa I have ever had at a restaurant! Ever!

I started going to La Hacienda's original location in High Point over fifteen years ago. Then, they opened the location in the shopping center in Greensboro and it was automatically a regular spot for me, my co-workers, and my family and friends. It's a beautiful restaurant that is extremely family friendly and fun!

You may have to wait a bit during busier times, but it's SO worth it! The staff is out of this world!!! Rafael and Jorge (if they're still there) make you feel so at home and comfortable. Even when they're slammed, your food comes to your table very quickly and very delicious!

We met friends there for Cinco de Mayo once and the fellows all were donned with sombreros when we walked in the door. They had a Mariachi band playing, which totally added to the atmosphere! :) We went there the last night we were in town before we moved back to my home state of Colorado. I actually teared up when I told them all goodbye. They were great people with a gift for serving great food. I wish we could go back today! :)

Visited July 2011
Smithland, Kentucky
“SUPER food, excellent value and attentive staff!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Our visit to la Hacienda Mexican restaurant could not have been better. The food was excellent, served up hot, fresh, and speedy! I had the Fajita Quesadilla with grilled chicken. Lots of meat, sour cream, guacomole, and cheese sauce. My husband enjoyed the steak nachos which was LOADED with steak strips and cheese sauce. perfect for him since he doesn't like vegetables. The plate was huge, and the chorizo dip was very, very good! Salsa and chips were served quickly upon our arrival and the salsa had loads of flavor. Our son enjoyed a grilled chicken quesadilla with rice and was full. This is not an easy task considering he is 11 and growing like crazy!

The staff NEVER let us run out of drinks or our glass get even half empty. We were delightfully impressed. it was a little difficult to find, the directions were vague, to a shopping center. We drove around the center completely before finding it, but it was worth the hunt.

• Visited May 2012
Etters, PA
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is a nice standard Mexican food restaurant. The service was attentive and the food was really good. The chips with the salsa were addictive.

I thought that the Choro Pollo was very good and a value for my money.

Visited March 2012