“EXCELLENT STAY!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Greensboro, North Carolina
“EXCELLENT STAY!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We had an excellent stay at this hotel, it was very clean, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was very fresh and good tasting with lots of variety. Vincent was at the front desk when we got there and was very accommodating to us, as was everyone that we came into contact with. One problem however, we could not get internet in our room #327, we had to keep going outside of the room and standing in the hallway. My hubby was on business and eventually went down to the lobby and did his work. Thanks for the North Carolina hospitality and keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank military512
CNHotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro Wendover, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for providing a review of your recent visit to the comfort Inn Wendover. We were grateful for you and your support. While the staff was appreciative of your kind sentiments, we recognize there were areas of improvements to enhance the overall experience. We have contracted to upgrade the internet system to ensure superior coverage throughout the hotel.

Once again, thank you for your business!!

Chris Adams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The front desk staff were GREAT. They were friendly and very courteous, especially Shayla. She made sure we got everything we needed. This is a young lady who is good at her job. Thank you Shayla. I hope to see you again. Check in was fast and smooth. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I am in Greensboro.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent visit to the Comfort Inn Wendover. We are proud of our staff most notably Shayla from the front desk. The team really enjoys providing an atmosphere rich in personal time and attention. It also helps to have wonderful guests such as yourself.(Smile)

Thank again for your business. We hope to see you very soon.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had the pleasure of stayg in this hotel, which has the best staff, one individual who made my stay great was Raven! She provided me with excellent customer service! The accommodations are great and the rooms are great size and was a great fit for my family. I would definitely come back to this place over and over again.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciated your visit and kind words with regards to the Comfort Inn Wendover. We take pride in our service and really welcome the invaluable feedback we receive.

We hope to see you in the near future.

Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Chris and his staff are wonderful and accommodating folks. They care for my husbands weekly stays and makes him feel like family every week. This prompted me to come join him one weekend and I must say they treated us extremely well! The location was convenient to shopping and rooms were very comfortable. It puts my mind at ease to know he's well looked after. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Chris and his staff for all they did to make us feel comfortable on our short stay last summer!
Thanks and keep up the great work! ~Liza

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank lizagrov
CNHotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro Wendover, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for your kind words and support. We certainly try and make your husband feel at home. For his part, he continues to be the model guest as he ensures we are doing okay as well.

Your comments mirror the value we place on guest service, engagement, and recognition of each person who walks in the door.

We hope to see you soon.
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

First let me say, the staff here WONDERFUL. I thought I would get in before check in and they were willing to allow me to check in, they also allowed me to get a late check out. (Good privilege of being a Choice Privilege Member) Check in was fast and efficient. The room was perfect. Clean, smelled wonderful (like a lemon cleaning solution). Beds were too comfy I didn't want to get out Housekeeping came in the next day (Maria I believe) cleaned room as if it was a new check in, and was quick. I didn't get to try out breakfast, I never do I like to sleep in. Hotel is close by lots of restaurants and shopping. The only issue I had which isn't the hotels fault is the wireless internet. It was very slow and spotty. I often visit Greensboro alot and I usually stay at another choice hotel off High Point Rd. But I think I will make this one my home away from home. The staff was amazing. I enjoyed spending my birthday with you guys, thanks for accomdating my needs. See you next time

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate the time you took to reflect on your visit at the Comfort Inn Wendover. We are thankful for all feedback and it is especially satisfying to know we have made an impact.

Thanks again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The last few times I have needed a hotel near Winston-Salem, this has been the property I have stayed at. The hotels in Winston-Salem was over my price range and not all in a good location. My son who is a student at Winston-Salem State University, I still needed to be close to his school. This property was a perfect fit for me and my family. This hotel is in a very good location. It's 15-20 minutes away from the university. You are close to many shopping and eatery places. The staff is great, the rooms are clean, the hotel manager I can't say enough good things about him, it's affordable, and most the beds are very comfortable!!! My six year old granddaughter love staying here and so do I. This is my new home away from home when I travel to visit my son at school from Georgia.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Yolanda P
chrispadams1, Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro Wendover, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
On behalf of the staff, thank you for your kind words. Our objective is to maintain a facility that gives someone a sense of peace and home. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Regards,

Pinehurst, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I cannot say enough about the staff at the Comfort Inn, they always go out of their way to ensure our stay is wonderful. A great value and the customer service is superb! We will return again and again.

Debbie Kelly
Institute of Political Leadership

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for providing invaluable feedback regarding your experience with the Comfort Inn Wendover. We value comments that allow the hotel to become better at what do and most importantly how we do it.

We hope to see you in the near future.

Best Regards,