“Great pizza”

Ranked #8 of 910 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I always enjoy going to Sticks and Stones. Great ingredients from local businesses and the staff was really great and friendly.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great little place for stone fired pizza and beer. Staff is always nice and helpful. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. The Margarita Pizza is excellent

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had a family trip to G-boro and we knew we would be picking up food from someplace so instead of going to Friendly shopping center with all the large restaurants, I headed to TA to see what else is nearby. We tried the pizza which was just so tasty, and we had the Caesar salad with just a great thick dressing that you could have used it as a dip for other items. My husband had the hypnotized sandwich, which everyone wanted to eat. The worrisome thing was when we drove up (Sunday) there was no one there, while all the other places were full. I guess they don't know about this little secret in G-boro.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

LOVED the pizza and salad! We are not big eaters, but 3 of us split a large and ate it all because we cut off the excess crust and focused on the amazing toppings like the goat cheese! You can opt to sit inside or out although I would recommend out to get away from the music, which can compete with conversation. All in all, great experience, yummy pizza and a place we will return to if we come back to the area!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We eat here often and love the pizza. The Carolina is my favorite and I love the fact that local ingredients are used. When I must have a burger, there are only two or three places I can get a grass fed beef burger and this one is wonderful. One day they had a special with kale and carmelized onions. Delicious! The rosemary fries are always delicious, too! My sister loves the salads but each time I go, it is pizza or a burger for me!